BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*Update in OP*My hubby knocked me up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 56>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 24 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:05pm
Anyone have advice about getting kids to sleep through the night?
Sponsored Links

ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

He's most likely still too young. I've been reading that babies will start sleeping through the night at 2-3 months which is 5 hours at one time. My son is 6 weeks old and so far I'm getting him to sleep in 3 hour stretches give or take a half hour. I found that he hates sleeping flat on his back. He sleeps a lot longer sleeping on his stomach but I don't let him do that at night because I heard it increases his risk for SIDs. He also sleeps longer on my chest or in his rock and play which is on an incline, so he sleeps in the rock and play at night. Have you tried different sleeping positions? Also, swaddling helps, I get an extra hour or more when he's swaddled.

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

He's most likely still too young. I've been reading that babies will start sleeping through the night at 2-3 months which is 5 hours at one time. My son is 6 weeks old and so far I'm getting him to sleep in 3 hour stretches give or take a half hour. I found that he hates sleeping flat on his back. He sleeps a lot longer sleeping on his stomach but I don't let him do that at night because I heard it increases his risk for SIDs. He also sleeps longer on my chest or in his rock and play which is on an incline, so he sleeps in the rock and play at night. Have you tried different sleeping positions? Also, swaddling helps, I get an extra hour or more when he's swaddled.

WOW CONGRATS ....6 weeks old....aaawwww a little late, but hey..lol
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:49pm
I missed him !! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do you have a boppy pillow ? try putting him in that to sleep.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

I missed him !! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do you have a boppy pillow ? try putting him in that to sleep.

He can suffocate in that because he can easily wiggle down and have his face pushed into it.

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Wow 6 weeks already. He'll be 5 weeks Monday :) most nights he'll sleep up to 4 hours but lately it's been every 2-3 hours he's awake. I hope it gets better with age. He sleeps very good on my chest and is pretty good on his stomach but like you I don't let him do that at night because of SIDS. He isn't in his rock n play too much because he doesn't really like it. This little boy finds his way out of a swaddle. I suck at swaddling babies. I do have one of those blankets that a specifically for swaddling but he doesn't like his hands restrained and fusses a lot
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:39pm
Congrats!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:41pm

they say the first 3 months are the hardest. ...and it is. i dont remember my little ones sleeping unless they were literally under my arm pits. its where they slept until 2. LOL 

some say warm baths and a full stomach...but it didnt work with mine Angryso...i dont know lonnieCry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:18pm
You should try dreamfeeding. It's suppose to extend sleep, I'm going to try it for the first time tonight.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:44pm
GOD i LOVED BEING PREGNANT....all these dem babies being born here.....Cry....i want another one...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 56>