Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Update in OP*My hubby knocked me up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 54>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 23 Votes, Average 3.70  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:30am
YAY! 3 pushes, you're lucky as hayle. 
6 pounds is the perfect weight! Seems like everyone else is giving birth to gargantuan sized toddlers lol. 
Did OP ever mention the sex of the baby?
Sponsored Links

kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:33am
Congrats! I feel like this is BHM's little child too LOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:35am
i think it was said in this thread that its a boy. i wanna shop for himCry
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:09am
Yay Nisha! About time his lil stubborn self came
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 10:34am
Yaaaayyyyyy congrats
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:58pm
My photo bucket isn't working with the links. I have no idea how else to post pictures. His name is Isaiah. So glad that's over. He is the sweetest cutest little thing. We are so happy to finally have him here. Water was broken at 2, so that's when official labor started. Got some medicine to take the edge off at around 4 o clock. They started the pitocon around that time as well. A low dose because I didn't want it but wasn't progressing enough. The medicine to take the edge off knocked me out til around 5 and that's when I started feeling all the pain, back to back contractions. Couldn't take it so I finally asked for the epidural at like 6. He gets in there about 6:15(I was 6 cm dilated). They try unsuccessfully to get it to work,after about 25 minutes I'm telling him I can still feel everything in my legs and toes. I keep telling them I'm feeling an intense amount of pressure and they ask me to stop pushing. I wasn't, my little man was forcing himself out. They didn't believe me, but when she checked his head was almost out, so their like she's ready to push, they say hold off on pushing til the doctor gets here. I'm like it's not me. The pressure was intense, and he was coming out with every contraction. He doctor was in the room within a few minutes and after 3 pushes he was here. From 6 to 9 in less than an hour. I felt no ring of fire, the epidural didn't work. I almost threw up a bunch of times...but it was worth it. I got a 3rd degree tear, it's painful, but healing.. Thanks again :)
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:04pm
I can barely type.. my arms are weak.. I got to push @ 6cm... then I saw no ring of fire so I typed yay then I saw 3rd degree tear... weak.

Congratulations!I was so hoping you wouldn't have a hard a labor after that third trimester. Baby no. 2 without a ring of fire!
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:07pm
Congrats! Waiting for pix
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:09pm
so he took  his time coming out, then when folks tell'em to hold on...he was like lolz nope. lmao sweet story. lol. im glad hes here and healthy. 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:27pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 54>