Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Update in OP*My hubby knocked me up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 54>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 23 Votes, Average 3.70  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 7:06pm
as long as you dont have a c-section...you can claim natural. lol thats how they'll ask you at future doc appts anyways.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:15am
Lonisha r u doing a Jessica Simpson here....the L.O.N.G.E.S.T. pregnancy ever...Jessica seemed like she was never gonna have her baby she seemed pregnant forever...LOLLOLLOLLOL

this weekend bundle of joy will def be hereClap
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:48am
Haha. I know it's seems like forever....I'm really starting to get nervous now
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:35pm
A lot of cramping. Contractions every 20 minutes or so. Pray they continue
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:53pm
just came in to say "you aint have that baby YET?!"

but i see baby is coming
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:58pm
I'm having contractions but STILL ain't in labor. This is ridiculous. Thanks
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 3:57am
LOL! I always see this title but never posted in here. I usually click to see if "congratulations" have started flowing in. But yeah, you should have that baby sometime today or 2moro LATEST. So congrats!! 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 2:31pm
Thank You. Going to the hospital for sure today. The pains are strong and haven't stopped. I'm trying to just get through this at home while my husband is at work and my moms not home
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 2:36pm
I can go with with my MIL but I don't really want to. Or one of my brothers, I just don't want to go the hospital and be sent back home
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 2:55pm
If you have to go, go.

If not, is there anything you can do to keep you occupied to keep you from going to the until necessary? My mother washed clothes and cooked dinner while waiting for me to come lol

Her water broke but her contractions were far apart and she didn't wanna wait in the hospital so she stayed home. That's what I hope to do
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 54>