BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Update in OP*My hubby knocked me up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 56>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 24 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:52pm
oops didnt read you were at the hospital already lmaoThumbs Up
hope you dont have any complications. remember to breathe.
pray and squeeze your hubsbands handBig smile

Edited by Lady ICE - Dec 03 2013 at 4:57pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:54pm
i hope you you have a quick smooth delivery 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 5:05pm
No no no, I'm at my OB's getting checked to see if he wants me to go to the hospital or not.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 5:35pm
Not in labor...3 cm dilated. I'm just gonna have to keep waiting til my water breaks
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Not in labor...3 cm dilated. I'm just gonna have to keep waiting til my water breaks

Hopefully it'll be any day now. I was 3 cm when I went to the hospital then my water broke an hour later.

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 7:00pm
How are you doing? How's Mason? I'm hoping it comes fast. He offered to do a membrane sweep. I declined because I didn't know what it was and it was just sprung on me. He said he just wipes it down or something but I was like nah. Honestly I need to know everything before I get something done. I know as bad as I want him out I should've done it, but I didn't feel informed enough
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 7:09pm
Dp.

Edited by Derri - Dec 03 2013 at 7:12pm
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 7:11pm
A membrane sweep is another way to induce labour.
The dr 'sweeps' his/her finger around your cervix to separate the membranes between the cervix and amniotic sac.
A hormone is released by this action that causes labour to start within about 48 hrs.

It's kind of painful. Spotting of blood is common thereafter.

Edited by Derri - Dec 03 2013 at 7:18pm
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 7:31pm

How are you doing? How's Mason? I'm hoping it comes fast. He offered to do a membrane sweep. I declined because I didn't know what it was and it was just sprung on me. He said he just wipes it down or something but I was like nah. Honestly I need to know everything before I get something done. I know as bad as I want him out I should've done it, but I didn't feel informed enough

He's doing good. The first night he was so calm and quiet. I thought I got lucky. The second night he refused to stop crying unless I held him, he laid next to me or I gave him a pacifier. Needless to say I didn't sleep at all last night because I didn't feel like it was safe to sleep with him in the narrow hospital bed. I'm so glad to be home now. He's sleeping a lot and I've gotten a little sleep during his naps.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 7:57pm

Not a thing wrong with that. Hoping for the best! Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 56>