Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Update in OP*My hubby knocked me up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 54>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 23 Votes, Average 3.70  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:13pm
A fresh gown in case you don't want to wear there's.

Toiletries. Your make up and hair things

An outfit to go home in.

Bras, undies. I liked my grandma undies versus thosr mesh undies. Oh steal all their pads..cuz you paying for them anyway.

I brought my electric breast pump.
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:40pm
tucks pads
dermoblast
squirt bottle
loose clothing
have both a 0-3 month and a newborn outfit just in case
pacifier. even if you never plan on having baby use it, for the ride home, it can be helpful
plan to take home as many samples as possible. if you are formula feeding, try to get as many samples as possible to take home

please tell ppl to leave the room if you need to rest. there is plenty of time for them to visit. you just pushed a child out of your vagina so let folks know u need time to breath. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:16am
Sock..thick ones. Or wear two pairy feet stayed cold ehile there.

Oh a digital camera...
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:45am
I was told the tucks and stuff are in case I tear, man I hope I don't tear. Yeah I'm gonna get some bigger
Comfy PJ's tommorow and more fuzzy socks.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

i should try sex, my poor husbandLOL, i swear i just CANNOT get in the damn mood
had my baby at 38 weeks cause of this. i mean not even 2 hours after we finished i started getting contractions. could've just been perfect timing thoBig smile
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 9:21am
Cute pic!
***to induce contractions***I stimulated my nipples, massaged them, and even used the breast pump a little. My contractions started later that night and I had my daughter the next day. I learned that on Babycenter.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 9:32am
I only have a manual pump and I don't think that wild be worth the time
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 1:50pm
So I was in a car accident on Tuesday. I'm fine but still have back and neck pain. I was contracting so badly and all day but still only 1 cm. his heart dropped ALOT during that hospital stay, but he's good thank god. They let me go home since I was feeling okay enough to leave and just said to just Go to my local hospital if the contractions came back. I did go but they were no help. Been contracting and losing my plug since yesterday but we'll see how today goes..
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 1:54pm
Glad You and the Baby are Ok, Hon
GOD Bless You with a Safe Delivery and a Healthy Baby!!!
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Glad You and the Baby are Ok, Hon
GOD Bless You with a Safe Delivery and a Healthy Baby!!!

Thank You
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System