Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

*Update in OP*My hubby knocked me up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 57>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 24 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

All of those I've heard of. I'm honking about the evening primrose oil but I'm
Scared for some reason

it won't hurt and it's safe. it won't hurt the baby. my doctor recommended it to me as a way to naturally induce labor. just don't overdo it and you will be fine.
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 5:52pm
Sex...lots of folks went into labor the next day.... get ya groove on.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:32pm
i should try sex, my poor husbandLOL, i swear i just CANNOT get in the damn mood
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

All of those I've heard of. I'm honking about the evening primrose oil but I'm
Scared for some reason

it won't hurt and it's safe. it won't hurt the baby. my doctor recommended it to me as a way to naturally induce labor. just don't overdo it and you will be fine.
i'll think about it a little more 
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:38pm
sex did not work for me....and trust that we got it in towards the end. 2-3 times a day!

4 days after due date my momma had me walkin all day store to store. from 8 am to 5pm walking and squatting but no real pain. had taco bell at 5pm and by 6:30 pm my water broke.

i wanna say dont rush it but i was doing the same thing
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:40pm
it's not that i'm trying to rush it, it just that i have a strong feeling i'm going to go over my due date and i really don't want to. I'm in a lot of pain already and sleeping has gotten alot worse. My grandma told me to walk, just to make labor a lot easier
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:54pm
walking will def help bring that baby down and get it started.

also if you have a bouncy work out ball...it did wonders for me and the back pain. i had a lot of back pain. but yeah if you're in pain than it's definately close to that time. im excited for you both! don't forget to enjoy every minute of bringing that special one into this world. Big smile keep that bag backed and camera charged.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:56pm
my sons is packed, mine isn't, can;t figure out what i really need to bring aside from slippers and small toiletries
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:13pm
A fresh gown in case you don't want to wear there's.

Toiletries. Your make up and hair things

An outfit to go home in.

Bras, undies. I liked my grandma undies versus thosr mesh undies. Oh steal all their pads..cuz you paying for them anyway.

I brought my electric breast pump.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:40pm
tucks pads
dermoblast
squirt bottle
loose clothing
have both a 0-3 month and a newborn outfit just in case
pacifier. even if you never plan on having baby use it, for the ride home, it can be helpful
plan to take home as many samples as possible. if you are formula feeding, try to get as many samples as possible to take home

please tell ppl to leave the room if you need to rest. there is plenty of time for them to visit. you just pushed a child out of your vagina so let folks know u need time to breath. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 57>
  Share Topic