BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*Update in OP*My hubby knocked me up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 56>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 24 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 11:52am
Ohhhh...kidney stone....yuck...those are painful.  Never had one but hubby did and he stayed balled up in a fetal position for 2 days until they all passed. 
I pray they pass quickly, with ease and you feel better ASAP..

Oh, can you make an apt with your ob/gyn until you can get an primary care dr....or maybe she/he can recommend one that can see you sooner.  Good note...kidney stone don't harm the baby! 

Edited by QueenBee - Aug 27 2013 at 11:53am
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

They said they one of my kidneys is enlarged and that I could have a kidney stone possibly. As far as what's causing the pain I feel now, I need to go to my primary care dr, which I don't have. As far as urinary problems, I'm actually good

you'll know it if you have one. i also had an enlarged kidney due to hydronephrosis
i had surgery in april and august on the same stone that just wouldn't pass
good luck
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:30am
The kidney stone thing was a complete shock and because I don't trust that clinician, ill be getting a second opinion in that. My brother had kidney stones and that truly sucked for him. Wouldn't wish It on anyone. The pain underneath my breast bone is still bad and if I move incorrect then there's a weird pop which makes it damn near excruciating. The ultrasound there showed nothing. When I go to my OB I'm going to see who he can refer me to regarding this. As I said before, I don't think it's the baby because its happened a few times before pregnancy, but never to this extent.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 6:12pm
i'll be praying for you...please keep us updated.

i'm glad that you went to the hospital...you can never be to careful when you are prego.

when i had bad heartburn, drinking milk helped.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 7:26pm
I take nexium for the heart burn and acid reflux. It helps so much. I'm glad to finally have some relief and be able to sleep.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 11:55am
How often did your OB's check up on the baby. I feel like mine doesn't. I don't know how my son is devolving how big he is, nothing, and I'm gonna be 30 weeks on Saturday. I'm so damn frustrated. I need to know what's going on.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 12:20pm
i think i remember going a couple times a month.
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

How often did your OB's check up on the baby. I feel like mine doesn't. I don't know how my son is devolving how big he is, nothing, and I'm gonna be 30 weeks on Saturday. I'm so damn frustrated. I need to know what's going on.

Trust me, you're fine. I felt that way at my appointments too but after that 20 week ultrasound where they see your baby is fine and as long as you have no complications you're good. They'll check baby's heartbeat and your urine for protein to make sure you don't develop preeclampsia.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 12:29pm
He's not even doing that on Monday. They are checking my weight and blood pressure as usual, and I'll hear the hear eat on their little heart monitor. And he'll ask how I'm feeling health wise and that's the end of it. They told me it's a standard appointment.... He kicks all the time and seems fine, I just need to see for myself and be reassured and just make sure he's growing fine and everything.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:50pm
A couple of pictures from the pregnancy photo shoot

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 56>