Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

*Update in OP*My hubby knocked me up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 56>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 24 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 5:43pm
I'm feeling a lot better. The heart burn and acid reflux was HORRIBLE, but I'm on a medication now that stops it, so I can get through the day and night now.
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 5:57pm
Lonisha-- That heartburn is a beast.  Did you have it before being pregnant?  Yippeee..baby boys are fun.

I only had heartburn while pregnant with kiddos.  thank goodness once kiddos were born, the heartburn was gone also a few weeks later.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:00pm
i only had heartburn when i was pregnant. it was the worst thing ever... that and the gas haha.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 7:52pm
Very rarely before I was pregnant
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Early December actually. I'm 24 weeks pregnant. Apparently from all the mommy thugs in the Internet, it actually takes 10 months to cook a baby. Cuz 40 weeks equals 10 months. I thought I would be due in November.

LOL
Well, this will be the Thanksgiving of a lifetime!
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 9:54pm
ah, fvck the mommy thugs on the interwebs and IRL

b/c no matter what you do, you'll still be a horrible mom if you're not practicing attachment parenting, cloth diapering and feeding on demand while doing a handstand buck naked. and even then you'll get criticized

LOL

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

ah, fvck the mommy thugs on the interwebs and IRL

b/c no matter what you do, you'll still be a horrible mom if you're not practicing attachment parenting, cloth diapering and feeding on demand while doing a handstand buck naked. and even then you'll get criticized

LOL

Right? They just think all new moms are stupid and will raise their kids wrong if you don't do everything they think
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Yay for boys!!!!!

Boys are fun
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:39am
Heartburn sucks but it has been said women who have their babies are born with hair

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:46am
Yeah I've heard that too
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 56>
  Share Topic