Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

[UPDATE] Fired Over Reply to Rude Hair Comment

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:10am
I totally agree... No one said diddly squat about the white lady who confronted the man about her weight. I don't think she was disrespectful and shouldn't have been fired for responding to such ignorance.
Sponsored Links

pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:20pm
She's beautiful. And smart. She just needs to move out of that area and she'll get a better job. There is a lot of inbreeding in those parts, so she would be better off.

Edited by pattigurlatl - Dec 15 2012 at 1:24pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:22pm
she can always take Amanda Davis' spot in Atlanta with her ol drunk driving arse.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:05pm
She should move to Atlanta for a job and stay off social networking sites she can't handle it.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:08pm

Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Believe it or not .. you don't have to 'defend yourself' every time someone says something bad about you. Hee hee! People say bad things about me on BHM all the time and I have not once 'defended' myself. Never will. Duh

lol. You post count would triple if you did.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

She shouldn 't have responded at all. That's why I don't use those Social Media sites. Ouch

It was probably only a handful of people saw the remark posted on facebook ... and the ones that did probably thought the poster was small and petty .. just moved on an forgot about it.

But when the reporter replied back with that long story - well she just gave it life and then it was able to be blown up to the point that everyone saw it and she ended up getting fired over it.Confused

The article I read said she had already been warned in the past NOT to give her opinions on these social media sites so it sounds like the reporter has an ax to grind if she keeps doing this - even if it's not formally documented. So maybe the TV station wanted her out anyway and has just used this incident as a way to get rid of her.

Ultimately, she needs to rise above nasty comments like this and move on. You have bite your tongue and move on because there are nasty people everywhere - ignore it. I can only imagine how Obama's election prospects would have turned out if he had REACTED to every insult thrown at him. Ouch And he had A LOT of insults.

Believe it or not .. you don't have to 'defend yourself' every time someone says something bad about you. Hee hee! People say bad things about me on BHM all the time and I have not once 'defended' myself. Never will. Duh

I am not some wild street hood female holding a knife in my mouth .. ready to CUT somebody everytime they say something bad about me. Geesh - I don't care.

The TV station is wrong .. but the reporter brought this on herself. She should have know better than to get into it on any level with that poster. Like that letter says .. refer such comments to the TV station's desk or whatever .. let them handle it .. but she sould not have EXPOSED herself in that manner.

seems like you are doing a lot of victim blamingOuch.. where were you when that fat white lady, responded to those harsh comments made about her? Or when Michelle Bachman responded to the situation, that she felt uncomfortable in.. I never seen you say any thing about them hmm I wonder whyGeek?

That's our Becky.

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:52pm
Not sure if this was posted or mentioned:

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:03pm
I liked her responses. They were tasteful. If the station doesn't want to remove sh*t, then it was okay for her to respond. 

Edited by 305bgirl - Dec 31 2012 at 5:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567