Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Update: Chlorella ( the answer for healthy skin)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Update: Chlorella ( the answer for healthy skin)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 44>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ebbony4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebbony4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 9:23am
I made my mask last night here are the things I put into it: acneus (for my acne) glycercin, vitamin E, water & chlorella of course I mixed all these up in a paper bowl and put it all over my face and let it try up for about an hour then rise it off my skin looked so much better I couldn't believe it, it even took alot of blackheads off of bot of my cheeks I'm going to stick to this :-)
Sponsored Links

Sheryse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheryse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by ebbony4u ebbony4u wrote:

I made my mask last night here are the things I put into it: acneus (for my acne) glycercin, vitamin E, water & chlorella of course I mixed all these up in a paper bowl and put it all over my face and let it try up for about an hour then rise it off my skin looked so much better I couldn't believe it, it even took alot of blackheads off of bot of my cheeks I'm going to stick to this :-)

Yes that chlorella facial mask is where it's at.. I have been using it for 3 months and never get a pimple now..

Using honey or vitamin e is an excellent idea cause  the mask can be a bit drying and that will give you extra moisture that you may need when you apply it.. glad to hear you are having positive results..Clap

Are you doing the mask  every night ?

Edited by Sheryse - Mar 17 2010 at 12:44pm
ebbony4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebbony4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 1:20pm
@ nitabug thx :-)
@sheryse- I just started last night but I will be using it every night :-) I also just added lemon into my mix I hope that help lighten the dark marks :-)
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 8:12pm
i started my new tub of chlorella and i swear im detoxing! on 3 grams... i guess its cause this one wasnt placed in the fridge (unless its the MSM)
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 8:15pm
and i have taken it with water...
GoodKarma4me View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodKarma4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 9:40pm

@ 1timer

Just find a juice that u like and mix the chlorella with it, and u would barely taste the chlorela.
GoodKarma4me View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodKarma4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by tru_blu09 tru_blu09 wrote:

i started my new tub of chlorella and i swear im detoxing! on 3 grams... i guess its cause this one wasnt placed in the fridge (unless its the MSM)

hey tru

how long did ur first tub of chlorella last u?
SugarNSpice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarNSpice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2010 at 12:53pm
anyone here uses chlorella tablets? i gave some 2 small tablets to my 15 pound cat (5 yrs old) cos she kept throwing up from her dry cat food, took her for a checkup and she is fine, guess she needed more greens in her system  and when I give her some chlorella it seems to stop her from doing this.Smile
Sheryse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheryse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2010 at 12:17am
Originally posted by SugarNSpice SugarNSpice wrote:

anyone here uses chlorella tablets? i gave some 2 small tablets to my 15 pound cat (5 yrs old) cos she kept throwing up from her dry cat food, took her for a checkup and she is fine, guess she needed more greens in her system  and when I give her some chlorella it seems to stop her from doing this.Smile

Yea there was some members on here that used the tablets too..

I didn't know you could give pets  chlorella.. that is interesting...
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2010 at 11:27am
I just tried the clorella mask. Can you say staple?!Tongue

Yo, if you could have seen my face before. I used an epilator on my face and it completely broke out everywhere.

I tried the mayo thing, I tried an extractor, still all there and inflamed. Yesterday I mixed honey with chorella and my face felt non oily, the bumps were still there but lowered.

This morning they are all gone. The only reason you'd know my face broke out is because the extractor caused scarring on two bumps.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 44>
  Share Topic