Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Update: Chlorella ( the answer for healthy skin)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Update: Chlorella ( the answer for healthy skin)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sheryse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheryse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2010 at 12:15am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I just tried the clorella mask. Can you say staple?!Tongue

Yo, if you could have seen my face before. I used an epilator on my face and it completely broke out everywhere.

I tried the mayo thing, I tried an extractor, still all there and inflamed. Yesterday I mixed honey with chorella and my face felt non oily, the bumps were still there but lowered.

This morning they are all gone. The only reason you'd know my face broke out is because the extractor caused scarring on two bumps.

Ha ha I am glad to see other people trying the mask I am telling you it is the truth.. It is working wonders on my complexion...Clap I dont even bother making the smoothies to drink just apply it to my face and you will see faster results..
Sponsored Links

Sheryse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheryse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2010 at 12:16am
Originally posted by ebbony4u ebbony4u wrote:

@ nitabug thx :-)
@sheryse- I just started last night but I will be using it every night :-) I also just added lemon into my mix I hope that help lighten the dark marks :-)

That is great.. I add oatmeal, lemon juice and honey to my chlorella mask mixture and it helps alot...
cococarruth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cococarruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2010 at 10:20am
Hey Ladies, How long have you used chlorella before you either felt detoxing effects, cramping or green bowel movements? Just wondering if I should start taking mines on Friday or can I start now without having to worry about if I might have to make extra trips to rest rooms.
GoodKarma4me View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodKarma4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 12:03pm
^^ nah if u start of slowly u will not have any sudden detox systems......Actually I never really got any intense detox systems really, I just go as I normally should.
GoodKarma4me View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodKarma4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I just tried the clorella mask. Can you say staple?!Tongue

Yo, if you could have seen my face before. I used an epilator on my face and it completely broke out everywhere.

I tried the mayo thing, I tried an extractor, still all there and inflamed. Yesterday I mixed honey with chorella and my face felt non oily, the bumps were still there but lowered.

This morning they are all gone. The only reason you'd know my face broke out is because the extractor caused scarring on two bumps.

U guys are on to somethiing! I tried the chlorella as a face mask for the first time last night, and it made my face look so clear! I cant believe I never tried it on my face before after hearing u guys talk about it before......Definitely gonna be my staple now
Sheryse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheryse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2010 at 4:07pm
I am so glad to hear more people trying the chlorella mask that is great ladies!
X_Kwiz_It View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X_Kwiz_It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 2:15am
I am going to try the mask tomorrow. cant wait lol
Sheryse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheryse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by X_Kwiz_It X_Kwiz_It wrote:

I am going to try the mask tomorrow. cant wait lol

Cool please tell us how you liked it..Smile
China83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote China83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2010 at 2:11pm
I want to try this mask for my face ... BUT I'M AFRAID ABOUT THE COMMENTS THAT IT MIGHT MAKE YOU DARKER.

I don't need to get any darker. Can you guys please give me more info on this.

I already tried Castor Oil on my face -- the black Jamaican kind -- and it made me noticeably darker.
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2010 at 5:59pm
been taking 4 g of vitamin shoppe chlorella consistently for a few months!!! love it. I really need to get some chlorella powder so i can do the mask thing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style