Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Update: Chlorella ( the answer for healthy skin)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Update: Chlorella ( the answer for healthy skin)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 44>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
karikark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karikark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2009 at 10:34am
I've been taking chlorrella and i'm in love.. i'll take it for the rest of my life.. my skin has cleared up DRASTICALLY!! it also aids in hair and nail growth.. people have reported 1 inch of growth a month.. MY good friend told me about it and I checked in out on LHCF... it also is great for wieght management!! it curbs your appitite... I've lost seven pounds.. i've only been using it for 3 weeks.
Sponsored Links

GoodKarma4me View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodKarma4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2009 at 3:51pm

so chlorella makes u lose weight too?? Damn i want to start using it but i dont wanna lose weight..i am already too skinny as it is..

tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2009 at 8:37pm
^+tru...

im not sure if i wanna try ALA for 3-4 months then go to chlorella/spurnella OR just finish what i have and go into taking chlorella...

i dont want balding or anything.....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodKarma4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 10:43am

Are u still getting the red bumps Tru that u think is from the ALA? I got some but it was on my chest but its gone, not sure it was from that though. But my face is looking better everyday....but when i am finished with this bottle i am going to switch to royal jelly...i'm just too scarred about that whole hair losing thing from the ALA. It hasn't happ'd or anything but I am definitely not waiting for it to happen. lol

Edited by GoodKarma4me - Oct 17 2009 at 10:44am
X_Kwiz_It View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X_Kwiz_It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by GoodKarma4me GoodKarma4me wrote:

^^^^^^damn girl..u have ur own pharmacy huh...lol
If u are going to take royal jelly...no need to take ala as well...they both work very well and do the same thing.

Lol LOL ya am a pill poper Tongue oh ok then ill stick to RJ thanks for letting me know that they do the same thing GoodKarme4me Big%20smile
X_Kwiz_It View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X_Kwiz_It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 7:02pm
tru_blu and GoodKarma--Chlorella has been proven to aide in weight loss as it majorly curbs the appetite, and also creates the environment for the body to regulate the metabolism and loose weight. So if you're over weight, it will help you come down to a maintenance level, and if you're at your correct weight, then it will help you maintain that.

Chlorella will not cause those who are underweight or the correct weight to lose, as it merely corrects the metabolism. Those with high metabolisms do not need adjustment in this area, so chlorella will go elsewhere where it's needed.

Plus i have been taking chlorella since May and am skinny and have not lost one single kg.

Edited by X_Kwiz_It - Oct 17 2009 at 7:03pm
X_Kwiz_It View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X_Kwiz_It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by karikark karikark wrote:

I've been taking chlorrella and i'm in love.. i'll take it for the rest of my life.. my skin has cleared up DRASTICALLY!! it also aids in hair and nail growth.. people have reported 1 inch of growth a month.. MY good friend told me about it and I checked in out on LHCF... it also is great for wieght management!! it curbs your appitite... I've lost seven pounds.. i've only been using it for 3 weeks.

how much do u take karikark? i LOVE what it does to my nails it makes them very white,strong,and dam long,it makes my skin glow and gave me  a good hair growth. and the most important thing is chlorella has been cleaning my liver love it love it love it and made my immune system stronger than ever. i went for a blood test and the results were amazing my doctor was shocked she was like  what have been doing? and i told her i have been taking Chlorella and she told me never to stop ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap 
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 7:28pm

wooo.. thats enough for me, after ALA im switching to chlorella

tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by GoodKarma4me GoodKarma4me wrote:

Are u still getting the red bumps Tru that u think is from the ALA? I got some but it was on my chest but its gone, not sure it was from that though. But my face is looking better everyday....but when i am finished with this bottle i am going to switch to royal jelly...i'm just too scarred about that whole hair losing thing from the ALA. It hasn't happ'd or anything but I am definitely not waiting for it to happen. lol

i got one, did the salt treatment, waited for it to come to a head, popped it DeadDead it scabbed and i peeled it off today... it will probably turn into a dark spot but it doesnt matter to me, im glad its gone!!! i have no big active pimples and everything is starting to dry outClapClapClap
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodKarma4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2009 at 12:46pm
Thats it too..i am definitely sold on trying the chlorella.
@ X Kwiz

Which brand are u using and how do u use it?? I heard that u cant use too much when u are just starting. Also how much do u take a day? Thanks!
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 44>
  Share Topic