Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Update: Chlorella ( the answer for healthy skin)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Update: Chlorella ( the answer for healthy skin)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 44>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodKarma4me View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodKarma4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update: Chlorella ( the answer for healthy skin)
    Posted: Oct 05 2009 at 1:20pm

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329287

Update start from pg. 3

Edited by GoodKarma4me - Nov 16 2009 at 2:26pm
Sponsored Links

tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 8:57am
woo imma look on swansonsvitamins.... if its safe then im so on it.. i guess ill read up on it...
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 9:02am
OMG IM GOING CRAZY OVER HERE!!! ITS TOO CHEAP NOT TO TRY GIRL!!

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/Search?doSearch=true&ntt=&n=0&ntk=Level1&keyword=ALA&doSearch.x=0&doSearch.y=0

Edited by tru_blu09 - Oct 06 2009 at 9:02am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodKarma4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 11:27am
Yea girl! I read almost that whole thread on LCHF, and I got so excited after reading it...i just have to get it! Is the one on swanson organic? I know it has different brands....let me check it out.

Also how much mg are u going to try...i think i will try the 200mg or 300mg....they recommended that amount. Although some p..pl used higher...but i'm gonna start of with the lower dosage.

Edited by GoodKarma4me - Oct 06 2009 at 11:30am
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 4:50pm
im so quick!! i went to duane reade or rite-aid, ill correct it when i get up LOL...

i got 60 for 6 something(BOGO).. 50mg.. im taking 1 daily so i will try them for 30 days and when its up, if i see improvements, ill order from swansons because they are cheap as can be!!

when i burp, u can really taste it!! i read over 40 pages so i need to go back and finish....

i read 50mg is good for acne and higher doses are for other things... ill increase to 300 next month god willing

i really think biotin is the reason why im breaking out still, even thought im drinking alot of water and taking the b complex.. im taking a break from it
i read that it "could" cause exessive shedding/baldness if not taken with biotin, i also read that ur body only needs 50mg, more for other ailments (i read the whole thread

Edited by tru_blu09 - Oct 06 2009 at 7:47pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodKarma4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 8:21pm

Yea thats from the reviews i think a few people said that she had some thinning hair, and she thinks it was because of it. But all the others said that they didnt experience it. However there is one in gnc thats called Minus 1, its has 300mg of ala and 300 mcg of biotin, I think I will try that one. If it is too strong. I'll just take one a day...if it still feels like too much...i will take the 50mg.

I will give it a mth as well..if i see no improvement..i will jump off that bandwagon and join the royal jelly, since i read in the body type forum royal jelly also gives u boobies and booty!Smile

Edited by GoodKarma4me - Oct 06 2009 at 9:02pm
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 12:52am
^exactly!!! that chlorella and spirunela is sounding good too.. i wanna try the royal jelly with bee profolis....

the minus 1 is supposed to be expensive.. im just gonna lower my boitin intake to 1000mcg and take 50mg of the ALA and hope for the best. its in so many products... the g-soap everyone was raving about, u can take that internally... (im learning so much)
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodKarma4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 1:37pm
Yea i know it so much stuff! i was checking out the chlorella thread as well...it sounds really good, i need to research it some more though. i wonder if i could mix it in my green smoothie.
Yea i was reading that royal jelly and propolis are great together.....how do u take that g-soap internallyConfused???
shashay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shashay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 2:31pm
G-soap? What is that?

I'ver been taking royal jelly for the body benefits but what is it supposed to do for hair?
vanity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 7:51pm
I used a brand of ALA from Whole Foods...it gave me a rash...my mom thinks it was because of all of the fillers...I ordered a brand from swanson vitamins...my twin uses this brand and hasn't had any reactions.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 44>
  Share Topic