Extensions Plus

Upart wig, Closure wig, Weft hair

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upart wig, Closure wig, Weft hair
    Posted: Aug 17 2017 at 8:10pm
U-part wig is 18 inches with 3 bundles of hair that was used for the wig to be made & It was constructed by Trebella wigs. Hair was purchased from
angkor cambodian back in 2014 and it's the straight hair texture .The hair quality is good I haven't experienced much shedding/tangling . The hair also holds a curl well . I did have to remove some wefts at the top to make the "U" a bit bigger for the amount of leave out I prefer. Other then that the wig is still in good condition. Also clips are attached to the wig. ($140)

Closure Wig has been dyed a deep Auburn Color . This hair was also purchased from Angkor Its the straight texture also 18 inches & around 3 bundles were used & wig is very full. No clips have been added to this unit. ($100)

Indian straight hair 16 inches purchased from Paulines In Los Angeles. I believe this is around 6.5 ounces maybe a bit more don't have a scale . I used the around half of the hair for a ponytail which I wore for a week. I did not experience any tangling and maybe just a few strands of shedding.
($80)

I'm having a hard time uploading pictures . Please message me with your email address & I will send you pictures . Also if you have any other questions let me know.
Sponsored Links

realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2017 at 8:51pm
Pm sent.
Thanks

Edited by realvirginhair - Aug 27 2017 at 8:52pm
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2017 at 11:49pm
Closure Wig has been SOLD.

Pauline's Indian Hair is PENDING .

U-Part Wig PRICE REDUCED $100 (priority shipping included)
B3llaCatastrofe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2017 at 9:15am
Pics please ?
B3llaCatastrofe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2017 at 9:16am
Of the upart
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic