BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Unstretched natural hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

Author
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 3:47pm
I do all the time, I have 3c, 4a, 4b. I do wash and his and puffs all the time. The trick for me was long aid it completely eliminated tangles and knots in my hair. My wash and gos last all week with no tangles. I don't like stretched hair so it all worked out.
Sponsored Links

mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 6:47pm
Never.  My hair would be a tangled, knotted mess if I did. Ouch
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 1:31am
Not very often tried it,but I'd be happier with the results when I reach my hair goal...
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 8:33am
I would say I wear Cleo unstretched maybe 45% of the time. I can't do it more now that she's longer bc I ain't got time for ssk's to the max or tangle city. So, she's gonna be bunned, plaited, or straightened. She is a 3c/4a/b mix .
Loves2Laugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loves2Laugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 7:37am
I haven't ever; with fine strands, low density and extreme shrinkage that ranges  from 8 (I think) to 10 1/2 inches, I doubt I ever will
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 11:16pm
I do it about half the time, but I can't go more than 2 days without washing it cause those tangles...I just toss some oil and cream on it and just go about my day. Usually a little spritz of some water in the morning with a good shake of my head refreshes the look. Before I wash I wet my hair and put some conditioner on it to ease the detangling process. I'm 3c/4a

Edited by gabi03 - Sep 29 2013 at 11:17pm
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 9:34pm
never. never never never no no no! 
NO! lol
here's a pic of my hair:
unstretched but still wet. no product.
i don't think i have any pix of it dry unstretched....and there probly won't ever be any lol 
my texture feels silky in some spots, like the front and the back half of it. but it feels quite abrasive to the touch in the crown. pretty coarse there. Unhappy
if i had to type it, i'd say 3b/c combo.
it's coarse probably primarily due to the hair dye, though, because i don't recall my hair being quite so rebellious prior to dying it.
Ouch
i can't wear it loose unless it's bone straight, without getting a lotta tangles, more or less depending on whether or not i've stretched it. tangles can easily lead to huge knots that would take having to use scissors to remove. wash n gos r sooo not for me! Tongue
*Redbone <3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Redbone <3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 8:09am
My hair needs to be stretched. If i let it coil up on itself, it will be a mess.

I have damn near every type in my head lol 
bbthamd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbthamd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 7:13am
Aww, HAIL NAW!!!!! My fine and coily hair can't wait to tangle. I can't even let it go unstretched while detangling. It's in twists or pinned taut during that process. I'm somewhere around BSL and MBL, yet the wet, unstretched product was either just past my ears or just past my jaw line.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 6:08pm
never shall i go with my hair unstretched.. ever..

right now?  in the winter months, i wear wigs...

my natural hair?  stays in four braids that are tucked under.

i call them - The 4 nipples.

yeah, i know it sounds like a girl group, but it works for me.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Oct 11 2013 at 6:10pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic