Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Unsent Letters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Dear Mr00

Negro if I come home one mo time and the toilet paper aint on the roll....Ima shove the bathroom up ya ass....tub sink toilet.....up....ya...ass.....

Love, 

Someone not to be fuqqed with.
LOL
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by BitterSweet85 BitterSweet85 wrote:

Dear Family Member,

Please don't bring potato salad or that pan of fukkery you call mac n cheese to the cookout on sunday. You have to realize by now you go back home with all the food you bring. Get the hint.

Signed,
                                Tired of your sh*t

I would have told them this in person lol.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Dear Mr00

Negro if I come home one mo time and the toilet paper aint on the roll....Ima shove the bathroom up ya ass....tub sink toilet.....up....ya...ass.....

Love, 

Someone not to be fuqqed with.
LOL

I got stuck this morning and his sleepy as had the audacity to have an attitude cause he had to get up and rectify the situation....I don't like calling my man names but I almost said.....guuuuurl let me not say it.....
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:29pm
Oh DK,

You have no idea, but you're teaching me so much about myself. I'm rather enamored with you & would like to hang out more. Lame that you live so far away. Awesome that I get to see you at least twice a month.

Maybe ask me out so I can say yes already!!

-NM83

Dear LD,

My bestie says we're not through with the other yet. I hope to god she's wrong. My faith in you was misplaced and immature. You weren't ready then and I doubt you EVER will be. However, I miss your family.

Get bent,

NM83
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:29pm
Dear Deceased Ex,

You didn't deserve me. I played the damn fool for you. You did me real dirty. But its all good. The day you died I cried and cried. I was a wreck. I couldn't believe that you were gone. But the more I thought about how you did me and how you probably never gave a damn about me.... the less I cried. And when I found out that you were killed for messing with someone else's girl I really stopped crying. And even now all these years later I don't feel one ounce of sadness. Sounds cold but oh well. 

RIP

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:48pm
Dear O,

I hate that I feel like I cant tell you whats going on with me right now. I dont want to add more burden to your life, but my feeling and concerns are somehow always taking a backseat to someone elses problems. I really dont want to keep things to myself, but I suppose I just have to accept that you arent ready to listen to me right now.

Signed,

Alone Unhappy
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:57pm
Dear bitch,

you're terrible at your job. Everyone hates you. Everyone talks about you. You're dumb as sh*t. I have no idea how you got a masters, this job, or even a high school diploma. Please refrain from telling me what type of person you are by using positive adjectives. You continually show me who you are. I hate you. I hope you get fired soon.  Please don't ever send me a text like that again and expect me not to call you out on it just because your position is above me. Your hair looks disgusting. Your nose is ugly, and so is your personality. Your wish to have people like you is so obvious, but no one will EVER like you because you suck at life.

Please leave me alone

Love always,

LB
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 7:29am
Dear Love,

We were over before we started.  Someone told me I dodged a bullet; I didn't.  It went in but I didn't die.

Signed,
Gone
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2014 at 12:25pm
Dear AE,

I wish I could be there for you because I can feel how badly you must need someone right now.  I'm not in a good place myself and it's hitting me hard so I can't be that person right now.  But I don't think you are a hateful person.  There is good in you.  I remember the ways you've helped me.  Nobody is perfect and we're all dealing with something.  I hope you can find a way to get through.  I'm looking for ways too.

Love you,
Camille 
Longhairwanted8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Longhairwanted8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2014 at 12:50pm
Dear bhm

I'd like to post my letter but you won't let me. Fuqq it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon