BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unsent Letters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Dear child of mine,
I need you to get yourself together until you learn how to respect adults and how to clean you will not be getting any extra wants out of me. I will give you the things you need food,shelter, and love but all that extra shyt that you feel you want will have to be earned. Just like so many kids these days you think I owe you something I owe you nothing but I do what I do out of love. Well it is time for me to bring back the old school I am not your friend I am your mother and I will act as such. Stop making life harder you need me more then I need you. You gone learn today it will be the hard way or easy way.
yesssssssssssss gurllllllll  put ur foot down ClapClapClap
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 11:08am
dear life, 

why are you so odd…?
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 11:24am
Dear Guy,

Why must you lick your fingers before flipping ALL 15 pages of the contract? Hmmm? Okay, I understand maybe 1 or 2 pages. But ALL 15? Now all the pages are wet with your spit. How is that okay? Come on man.
And stop leaving your used paper cups on the counter right next to the trash bin. Just drop it in the trash. I mean it's RIGHT there! I don't understand the logic behind that.

FYI, I can hear you in the bathroom throwing up your lunch. I wonder if your wife knows about that? The walls are paper thin man. Unfortunately, I can also hear you dropping those major bombs & moaning tooDead. Please try to keep the volume of your straining & wretching down. It makes me uncomfortable. And wash your frickin' hands man!

Signed Grossed Out & Confused

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Dear Guy,

Why must you lick your fingers before flipping ALL 15 pages of the contract? Hmmm? Okay, I understand maybe 1 or 2 pages. But ALL 15? Now all the pages are wet with your spit. How is that okay? Come on man.
And stop leaving your used paper cups on the counter right next to the trash bin. Just drop it in the trash. I mean it's RIGHT there! I don't understand the logic behind that.

FYI, I can hear you in the bathroom throwing up your lunch. I wonder if your wife knows about that? The walls are paper thin man. Unfortunately, I can also hear you dropping those major bombs & moaning tooDead. Please try to keep the volume of your straining & wretching down. It makes me uncomfortable. And wash your frickin' hands man!

LOLLOL

KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 2:47pm
Dear Time Warner Cable CEO:

Are you trying to give me a stroke? I waited 7 1/2 hours for you to show up.  7 1/2 hours!! Your installer had the nerve to lie and say that he called (he didn't) and knocked on my door.  HOW?? I have a locked storm door so you can't lock on the apartment door.  When you did finally arrive, you lied and said all three boxes were up and running and one wasn't, you talked on your phone for 45 minutes and then you did something to my phone so now I can't answer my phone.  But wait, there's more: I scheduled for someone to come to install the last box, HE lied and said (once again) that he knocked on my door and called.  No one called and it's still impossible to knock on my door.  When I called to complain, your automated voice mail asked me if I wanted to pay my bill before this was all settled.  Are you insane?

If Class Action Lawsuits didn't take so long, I'd file one.  Instead, I plan on suing you as an individual.

Hope you accidentally electrocute yourself turning on your tv.

KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 2:47pm
Dead
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Dear Guy,

DeadDead  Ewwwwwwww.....

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 2:48pm
^^lmaoLOLCry 
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by KittenWhip KittenWhip wrote:

Dear Time Warner Cable CEO:

Are you trying to give me a stroke? I waited 7 1/2 hours for you to show up.  7 1/2 hours!! Your installer had the nerve to lie and say that he called (he didn't) and knocked on my door.  HOW?? I have a locked storm door so you can't lock on the apartment door.  When you did finally arrive, you lied and said all three boxes were up and running and one wasn't, you talked on your phone for 45 minutes and then you did something to my phone so now I can't answer my phone.  But wait, there's more: I scheduled for someone to come to install the last box, HE lied and said (once again) that he knocked on my door and called.  No one called and it's still impossible to knock on my door.  When I called to complain, your automated voice mail asked me if I wanted to pay my bill before this was all settled.  Are you insane?

If Class Action Lawsuits didn't take so long, I'd file one.  Instead, I plan on suing you as an individual.

Hope you accidentally electrocute yourself turning on your tv.

LOLLOL

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:53pm
Dear Nissan,
I will never ever buy one of your cars again in my life. Even if someone gave it too me for free. The nissan I have is a piece sh!t no matter how much money I put in this thing something continues to go wrong. The worse thing is that your own fu?king techs can not even figure out what is wrong with the car. Wish I could get some one to tear this piece shyt up so insurance can pay and I get something else. NISSAN to me your fuc$ing cars SUCK that is allAngry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:58pm
Dear Gemini,

I can't be what you need me to be....and the amount of love I have for you still aint enough to make me try......

Love Always,

The one you let get away.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair