BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unsent Letters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:39am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Dear BHM

You done changed. I remember you before you got ya facelift and body work. You had so much personality but nah...i dun even know. Its like you just going through the motions. Are you happy? Do you even care anymore? A lot of yo ppls dun even wanna fuk with you anymore. Im saying we had yo back when folk ran up in the spot and u had ours when folks were faizin. Im jus sayin it aint gotta be this way...

I remember the days when admin would give trolls a good five minutes to confess before blowing up their spot, ahh the entertainment

Anonymous mfers ran off too many good people now the place is dry dry dry

Them calling out some1 in a thread is wha brought me here from weaves. .lol

I didnt no anyone down here at the time but it was great
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:39am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Dear "spider",

Idk wtf kinda voodoo you dipped that dack in but i really cant leave you alone. Its too many fish in the sea for me to be stuck on ur ass, but alas, i cant seem to get rid of you. Shoulda left ur ass at that Waffle House sans the 7 digits all those moons ago...

Signed,

The fly Unhappy

Cry @ spider and fly Hug

I know that brand of dack, luckily it worked out

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:42am
the sweetcandy drama got me here, I was riveted Cry

bhm used to GO IN

Who was getting the work gkisses?

Edited by rickysrose - Jul 02 2014 at 12:43am
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:46am
dear brother, 

stop trying to pawn your kid off on me every chance you get. i love the boy but i'm not his mama. get off from under that bish and get your sh*t together so you can take care of your own child. 

noneyons
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:43am
It was some girl...i wanna say seanmommy or something but im not sure. i just remember a mod or russ giving her a countdown to expose herself. Then they listed the ip addy, multiple names and threads.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:52am
oh her Cry

Laawd she got told about herself. How she came back all cool like after people literally called her a horse replete with gifs

But you steal, you get beat in the town square.   I love alias reveals, I wish they did it more often.

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:13am
to my dearest shrek

youre one of the smartest people i know, but youre such an idiot..and...im starting to think i just love you cause no one else will. your bipolar behind is no good for me. your chronic depression is draining! UGH. you wonder why folks wont stick around? you say you arent abusive? ....does that venom you spit leave a bad taste in your mouth? i dont even know why ive stuck around so long...ive survived all that crap you talk constantly cause youve had a crap life..the temper tantrums, the headaches..i guess i just wanted to be around to see you finally happy...it doesnt look like its gonna happen tho...and its not the worlds fault as you claim, its yours you jackass. *sigh* so i dont know...maybe im just keeping you company and wasting time...sorry about this...i love you dearly and i made a promise to love you and never leave you but...im tired. you could've at least gave me a list of things that will set off your bipolarness cause....man im about to break your nose if you pop off again.Angry

Disapprove

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:30am
Buss him right in his face LadyIce.  Buss he good.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:06am
please get a divorce

and

please get married.

I could send that to 10 ppl right now
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:43am
Dear Friend,

You wonder why I rarely come around. It's because I can only stand to be around you in small doses now. Stop with the Stripper fixation already! It ain't never gonna happen for you. You are NOT physically built for that type of stuff. I really wish you would grow up. You have so many important things that need tending to but you ignore them and focus on trivial things. Since you don't care about getting your life together neither do I. I am no longer your cheerleader/motivator/Google Search.

KD
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style