BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unsent Letters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:54am
Dear Mom,

I really wish you would spend less time taking care of others & take more time for yourself. You're the only Mother I get & I really like having you around, so please don't burn yourself out. I'm not going to badger you anymore about relaxing. Stop taking pictures of your friends' ugly grand children. I don't want to see them.

Love,
Your Daughter
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 8:39am
Dear friend,
I love you. You are literally one of the most loyal friends a girl can have. I know your inentions are always good and you are very caring. HOWEVER, not eveyone in the world is out to get you. Those people you think are judging you could actually care less. The only reason you think people are judging your every move is because you do it to others. And that needs to stop. I can't take you anywhere without you getting upset at someone you don't know for smiling as you make eye contact. It gets to the point when Im embarrased to go out anywhere in public with you. Keep the unnecesary drama to yourself. (you still my girl doe)

Love,
CR
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 8:43am
Dear Boy,
You are so friendly. I wasn't attracted to you at first but I am now. Thats why whenever we talk I always sound like a fool. Im nervous, not stupid, promiseLOL. Anyway, I was warned about your type so I wont be making any moves. However I wont turn you down if you do... ask me out nicca.

(could be) yours truley,
That girl
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 9:01am
Dear Punkazz Lawyer,

You aren't worth the paper that your degree is on. I shouldn't have to do your job and then you have the audacity to want 45% of the settlement- yet I do most of the work. I can't wait until this case is settled, I want you out of my life.

Do your f-ing job! 

Lady C
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 9:14am
Dear Mom & Dads worldwide,

Unless your baby was literally sprinkled in fairy dust anointed in peace and sleep by the Archangel Metatron himself please leave them him or her HOME while flying!!

Make your walking aged children aware that the seat in front of them is not a soccer ball or their favorite teddy bear. stop ignoring it because i know y'all see that sh*t!  i really should start calling you people out.  children are so damn annoying when they're anywhere you don't want them to be.
AarisZilton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AarisZilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 9:43am
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/unopened-letters-thread-2011_topic295118_page10.html
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:14am
just read yours AZ Hug
reminds me a little of a situation i dealt with. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:19am
Dear KA,
You are one of the funniest and nicest people I've ever met. It's people like you that keep me from thinking that all attractive guys are assholes. Stay that way please.

Always,
CR
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:20am
Dear J, I was glad to talk you after not hearing from you for a couple of years. Facebook is the Devil reincarnate. I do not know why he God's name you thought I was going to spend several hundreds to caught a flight and see you. You are still the same selfish ass man as before but back then I was young and was just having fun. Now we are older and wiser or at least I am, there is no way in hell I would take money away from my child or household just to come Fu!k you. Let's be honest that is all you want. Good luck in your future I know now I deserve much more then anything you could offer me.

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:29am
Dear child of mine,
I need you to get yourself together until you learn how to respect adults and how to clean you will not be getting any extra wants out of me. I will give you the things you need food,shelter, and love but all that extra shyt that you feel you want will have to be earned. Just like so many kids these days you think I owe you something I owe you nothing but I do what I do out of love. Well it is time for me to bring back the old school I am not your friend I am your mother and I will act as such. Stop making life harder you need me more then I need you. You gone learn today it will be the hard way or easy way.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic