Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Unsent Letters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:26pm
Dear Medicare recipients,

Medicare does not care if you can chew food, see or hear. Medicare also does not care about your erectile dysfunction. Guess what medicare recipient, your advantage plan also does not care. It is not a covered benefit. Spare me the details and please stop calling me with the bullsheeeit.

kthxby
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:39pm
dear mama, 

sometimes i wonder about you. 

signed, noneyons
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:41pm
dear, "bestie"

i know i'm your best friend but you aint doing your part.

signed noneyons.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:51pm
Dear BHM

You done changed. I remember you before you got ya facelift and body work. You had so much personality but nah...i dun even know. Its like you just going through the motions. Are you happy? Do you even care anymore? A lot of yo ppls dun even wanna fuk with you anymore. Im saying we had yo back when folk ran up in the spot and u had ours when folks were faizin. Im jus sayin it aint gotta be this way...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:07am
Dear "spider",

Idk wtf kinda voodoo you dipped that dack in but i really cant leave you alone. Its too many fish in the sea for me to be stuck on ur ass, but alas, i cant seem to get rid of you. Shoulda left ur ass at that Waffle House sans the 7 digits all those moons ago...

Signed,

The fly Unhappy
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:09am
dear bff,

I love you, but ur irritating me with that bullsh*t u do from time to time. I swear on everything that if i get boo'd up and ur still with that clown ur with now, we will never do double dates/group outings...Yall caint sit with us.

signed,
ImtooclassyforyallBrothahs
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:24am
Dear bytch who birthed me,

You have done nothing my whole life but degrade me, abuse me, and use me. I honestly believe you're jealous of me ho. It wasn't my fault the child support got decreased. You should have never been allowed to have kids(mainly daughters)you don't know how to be a real mother, you didn't teach me anything! Why didn't you ever want to work? Bytch did you think money would just fall out the sky? It's funny you never had money when it came to things I wanted to participate in but always had money for _____ and _____sports fees. Oh, and I'm gonna need that $5000 you took from me.

Signed, angelic
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:28am
omg. (((hugss))) i feel you
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:31am
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Dear BHM

You done changed. I remember you before you got ya facelift and body work. You had so much personality but nah...i dun even know. Its like you just going through the motions. Are you happy? Do you even care anymore? A lot of yo ppls dun even wanna fuk with you anymore. Im saying we had yo back when folk ran up in the spot and u had ours when folks were faizin. Im jus sayin it aint gotta be this way...

I remember the days when admin would give trolls a good five minutes to confess before blowing up their spot, ahh the entertainment

Anonymous mfers ran off too many good people now the place is dry dry dry

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic