BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unsealed Letters: Relationship style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 71727374>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:04pm
Dear D

Why are you testing me?  The date in the dark was great.  Sorry you were uncomfortable.  I enjoy my pasta, wine and cake. 

Teased with a kiss

Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:05pm
Dear R

I don't know about second chances.  I'm scared.

Pink
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:08pm
Dear You,

I know you are the LAST person on earth I should be involved with. I'm in love with you now though, amd it's all your fault. After all this time you wanna claim your consciene is eating you up......bullshyt! Why do you keep messing with me?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:29pm
Dear M.

Wow.

Pink
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:02pm
Dear T....

Don't tell someone you just met that you want to marry them and after two weeks and 1 date that you want to introduce them to your mother. How can you KNOW you want to start a relationship with me based on a few short phone conversations. Yes in the beginning you was a brief breath of fresh air, but after 1 week I knew you would turn out to be controlling from the amount of times per day you would call, or wanted me to call you. Not to mention the time I couldn't get to the phone because I was in the bathroom, and when I called you back you questioned my where-a-bouts and asked why I didn't answer my phone because you told me you would call at 9:30. 
Those were my cues, too much too soon. I won't stick around to see the outcome.

Deuces,

Aries
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:15pm
Dear R,

I really valued our friendship above everything else. You could have told me you started a relationship with someone new. I was comfortable with how open we were with each other, our long conversations and our inside jokes. The way I found out is what hurt the most and the fact that you lied and wasn't as open and honest as I thought you were disappointed me. I should have never let you in....another lesson learned. I won't let you damage me. 

Love,

Aries
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 9:43pm
Dear M

Thanks for meeting me at the baby shower.  You could have just used this  as an excuse yet you took time OUT FOR ME.  Maybe it will be this lifetime.

Pink
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:57am
Dear M.L,
My heart is broken because you ended it with me on Saturday.
I wish you would've told me that you were feeling different about me, maybe we could've resolved any issues you had with our relationship. Instead you had me thinking things were good!
I blame myself for not seeing the signs, I didn't want to press you cause I knew your were stressed out with work. Why did it take me asking whether we were okay for you to finally tell me NO?
Why did you tell me you loved me if you really didn't? I have to let you go, I have nothing bad to say to you but I am seriously devastated that our relationship we had for 6 months has ended.

Missvw

Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:09pm
Dear S...

Why

cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:49pm
Dear he

I don't like how much less we communicate and see each other. I'm definitely listening to the words left unspoken from here on out I give u what u give me. I will also not put all my eggs in ur basket bc Idk where u really see thus relationship going. I refused to get hurt

sincerely now cautious love
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style