BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unsealed Letters: Relationship style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 75>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2012 at 11:20pm
Dear K,

Loved how you called me today to just thank me for being me and tell me how happy you are to have met me. Yeah you got brownie points today LOL

Like You Babe Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2012 at 11:39pm

It was wack and I want my money back.

I did what you thought I would do.Sleepy

If you ever divorce we are going to procreateEmbarrassed

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2012 at 9:10am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

It was wack and I want my money back.

I did what you thought I would do.Sleepy

If you ever divorce we are going to procreateEmbarrassed

LOL

Edited by ScorpioLuv - May 04 2012 at 9:11am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2012 at 1:21pm
Call this a frustration post.

You're dumb as . I should've left ur ass after the first time u did some dumb sh*t. I'm not dealing with u now, only talk bc u owe me money. If I could've known the future a month ago, I would've been with a totally diff nicca. I was trying to do that when u called me the day I was in Loews. I should've worked through WWIII instead of going your way. Highly regret it now. Hope you didn't hurt your babymoms but this is what I get for trying to have fun and not trying to start something with u when I met u bc I just got out of a relationship. I didnt ask not near question bc I didnt take u serious, u were just fun as hell. I dont normally date men with criminal records or kids. I didnt even ask u about your family, job, goals, anything relevant bc I didn't expect to keep u around that long.The wack ass d*ck I got months later wasn't even worth this headache or my money, you broke bitch

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jun 07 2012 at 1:25pm
Babygurl2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babygurl2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2012 at 1:05am

SPOILED. This week was amazing, finally gettin mines ^.^

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2012 at 5:04pm
Dear E,

why are you dating a girl who looks just like me? and why did you say that you love her only after knowing her for a couple of weeks. i guess its ok if shes light skinned and i guess  its ok because you've only been traveling by bus to her town. you aren't brave enough to walk around with a real black girl on your arm in your own town. can't wait until your relationship falls apart like it normally does after 2-3 months. or you get your wish of getting someone pregnant really fast and end up being a bad father. you still live at home with your mom and you sleep in the garage. 

Dear C,
can't wait to see you tomorrow, thanks for texting me today, it made my day because you were thinking about me. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2012 at 6:21pm
Dear M,

You trying to do things out of spite doesnt hurt me. Ive grown passed that. Im fuccin used to it.It only shows how miserable u are. You date the wrong men and youre the most  spiteful, vindictive, bad attitude, hurt mofo Ive ever known. Im not like that, I do normal sh*t like have real relationships, where I go out on real dates, have friends, go out with those friends, talk to those friends often while youre lonely at home all alone watching tv. Misery loves company, let your 4 walls be your company. Stop trying to take sh*t out on other people. You cause your own problems. You trying to take it out on others will never change that sh*t. Only insure that youre lonely for years to come. 

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jun 17 2012 at 4:39pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2012 at 1:36pm
Your mad, your hurt and a bit jealous bc of how I treated the last person. I didn't lie to u, why are u mad that I move quickly, bc u didn't? Not my fault. Still don't get how I was somehow messing with u when we only had sex once and didn't speak much after that. I was single. Why do u care of I come across a potential bf now? You don't want me right? That just might be a good thing too. Your arguing reminds me of why I wanted to be apart from u. That and u act like a chick sometimes. You go through my phone, google what I wrote on bhm and twitter then want to be mad I had xyz thought when ur actions put that thought in my head or that I asked about a situation. I don't feel bad about about that. I hate that I caught hell from u and do diff sh*t now. But guess what? No other man has been through that. Why? Bc I never had these issues with niccas acting like nosy ass little girls. U wanting to act the way u act now, arguing over sh*t that happened years ago and never wanting to see what u did to contribute to the problem, still not wanting to be supportive, continues to open the door for other men. If u don't want it that way, don't make it that way to bitch about later. I'm a cool chick, I keep meeting men that love the person I am. This might be a good thing, bc u only look good on paper, it's ur faults that u want to deny that f*ck u up
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2012 at 11:29pm
Dear guy that has started texting me often,

I'm not really into you like at all. You're great for networking  and all but naw I don't want to be in a relationship right now.

Okthxbai
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2012 at 2:02am
dear b,
i have this feeling we're going to be over soon cause your acting so funny, but wont u just let me go?
not that i want that, but i cant be with someone that doesnt want me equally
it already hurts watching it fade away

Edited by missunfoolish - Jun 19 2012 at 2:03am
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 75>
  Share Topic