FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Unsealed Letters: Relationship style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 75>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jdoriginal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdoriginal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2008 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by 1stClass 1stClass wrote:

Dear J-Pooh...

I realized that I missed out on a great man. I often wonder where life would've taken me if I hadda just been the woman to you that you deserved.   I have too much love and respect for you to even push those boundaries that now forbid us to be, but I often find myself reminiscing and wishing that I was in her shoes. You had alot of the qualities that I now look for in guys . I cherish the friendship that we have and you'll always be the one that got away...

Can I just copy and paste this under the heading 'Dear O' ?
Sponsored Links

Nikkicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikkicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2008 at 3:21am
Dear Jay,

Goodness I love you. The statement "there is no past tense in loving someone, either you love them still or you never did" is what describes how I feel about you.  The universe knows this and torments me by it, putting you in my dreams, bringing you back around in my circles.. it's only a matter of time before I run into you, and luck would have it on one of my bummy days! I miss you, the "you" that you used to be before we grew. Im sorry for what I did, but you were treating me bad. I have never loved a man like I loved you and I dont think I ever will. I just wonder, with all the ladies throwing themselves at you, do u think of me? I think of you everyday.. and it kills me seeing how my man now does things to remind me of you.. hell yall two met the other night!

By the way, that heifa u dated aint have SH!T on me. Forreal tho? Model? I need that youtube vid of the "bytch please". And the females u slept with was mediocre at best as well.

I cant bother myself with the "what if's" or futile hopes for our future. I just hope you know how I feel and still dont think im crazy Unhappy
princess pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2008 at 10:26am

Dear dimples,

I can't compete with her and I wont compete with her because i'm me, a good person a great person and if you can't see that then I can't help you at all. I'm sorry if your use to her I can't be that i'm only 18 i'm still learning about myself and what i want out of a relationship so I raise the white flag and finally back down, she can have you, you wasn't the person I thought you were and just maybe I wasn't the person you wanted me to be or that you initially saw in me but hey what can I do I can't be everything to everyone sometimes you just have to learn to let go so i'm gonna go with that because it's best for me and you.

Our 'relationship' was cold and draining and it was taking my energy I refuse to let you make me feel like that anymore. Maybe its you maybe its me but were obviously not as compatable as I thought which is fine. I wont let this hold me back in life I still believe in love strongly but for now I have to put my gaurd up for the safety of myself.

I'll see you everyday because were on the same course but hopefully after a while i won't care anymore, your not that much of a great person and i'm glad i see that now i just wish i didn't waste so much time and tears on you, well maybe its me I fall to hard all the time too soon then get hurt thats one of my many flaws hopefully next time it will be different the next one might be the one or maybe not i'm still young and learning I certainly learnt from this so I geuss thankyou for that in a painfull way.

I wish you well but i've got to move on for me if anything else does happen there will be no feelings attached because i'm not going down this road again this road hurt alot but your not the first and you certainly won't be the last. Thankyou for showing me a different side to men and myself atleast I no I can love and then be hurt and then learn from it, it made me appreciate me the person I love the most, the person i'm learning to love the most.

Best regards, stay sweet and sexy with your cute smile Smile.......Me

P.S...... Your current 'relationship' with her is unhealthy and unstable I don't say this out of jealousy I say it out of truth maybe one day soon you will realise this or maybe you know already and you like it the way it is.....whatever better her than me i'm happy I didn't get dragged in too deep your games were crushing me.
Mrs.Grant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2008 at 1:11pm
Dear Mr. G

I want another baby. I think this time a Malteese... What do you think?

Love,

Mrs. G
slim_sexy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slim_sexy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2008 at 10:28am

Dear Husband,

I know we have been together for 20 years now but I feel now is the time for me to move on.  I realize that we do not want the same things out of life.  I have grown and yet you have are stuck in your child hood.  We are not in middle school anymore, things are way different we have a family to support and bills to pay.  You can't see that, it seems like you can never keep a job. 

I feel like you are holding me back, I would be so much further in my life financially if you were not apart of it.  I am not saying these things to hurt or harm you I am saying them because this is how I feel.

I know I have told you before but I don't think you believe me or are willing to let me go....but I am no longer in love with you and I want out of this sad, crazy, not happy marriage.  I want to be happy and you are no longer the person for the job.  Don't fight me on this one just please let me go, this doesnít have to be a messy divorce only if you make it.

P.S.  I don't want anything from you just my sanity back!

Love,

Your Wife/Girl of 20 years

SexyCurlyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyCurlyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2008 at 12:42pm
dear ex,
i never did anything to deserve what you have done to me. I only asked for 2 things from you which was to be honest and respectful to me and you did not do either. You have no self esteem, thats why you always need a girlfriend, someone to tell you "your so hot" "i will never find anyone like you", and now i realize i am not the one for you, and im happy, now i can find me. AND HELL NO WE ARE NOT COOL AND WE ARE MOST DEF. NOT FRIENDS..so dont even try and contact me. O and You cheated on me but don't worry baby, karma is a real b*tch.
Peace!
ices.princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ices.princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2008 at 1:06pm
Dear DB:

I love you so much. You are my heart, my joy and my rock. I'm just incredibly scared that I can't be what you need me to be. You have to pull more. Yes you work hard but I work just as hard AND I'm in school full time. You are one lazy son of a bitch and I've had it. Pull yourself and your sh*t together already motherf**ker. Please. For us I'm begging you. I need more from you than you're giving me. And yes I could get it from someone else but I don't WANT someone else. I want you!

I want us to have a future together but you're SO inflexible that I just don't see it right now. That makes me sad.

Edited by ices.princess - Dec 05 2008 at 1:09pm
BonaFideDiva View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonaFideDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2008 at 1:24pm
ooh this thread is DEEP!

Dear Big Monkey:

You are so cute! I love you to pieces. Thank you for coming into my world. Whether you know it or not, you have changed my life. Your motivation and competitive spirit awakens mine. Your drive continues to impress me and that is why I always try my best to encourage you when I see you slowing down or when I see that something isnt right with you.

I love it when I wake up in the middle of the night to go potty you ask me where Im going. I love how u cuddle up next to me in your sleep...even though with your heavy azz arms I cant move. I love it when you try to sing cause u know u cant, but you still try really hard anyways. I love it how you laugh at yourself.

I love how everytime I change my hair, do my make up differently, buy new shoes, or anything you notice. I love how you dont hold grudges. I love it how you hold my hand when we're walking.

Our relationship and connection is awesome. I will whoop your azz in chess one day!

You suck. Still luv ya tho

Loving You,
Little Monkey

P.S. If you dont propose to me by March 2010, Im out! Smile

Edited by BonaFideDiva - Aug 05 2009 at 4:50pm
BonaFideDiva View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonaFideDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2008 at 1:55pm
Dear _______:

If you liked it then u shoulda put a ring on it.

Stop calling me! You are still on punishment, LOL.

Nic

Edited by BonaFideDiva - Dec 05 2008 at 2:46pm
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2008 at 2:31pm
I cant live with you or without you. I love you.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 75>
  Share Topic