Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unsealed Letters: Relationship style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 74>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
1stClass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stClass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unsealed Letters: Relationship style
    Posted: Nov 28 2008 at 11:27pm
Let it out........

eta: will be back with mine laterSmile

Edited by 1stClass - Nov 28 2008 at 11:27pm
Sponsored Links

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2008 at 3:20pm
Dear guy,
I just dont know anymore. Im so confused. I want you but Im scared.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2008 at 4:41pm
dear #1-
i think you are trying to control me. that's what this is all about, i get it. but why? if you want me then come get me, it's as simple as that. no need for all that mind games and ish. i see through it, and i'm too old for it. and i'm actually disappointed that you would even try.

dear #1a:
i love you, you are my best friend. but imma need you to grow up dammit. just cause ish in your life aint perfect yet don't mean you have to live your life like you're 21. dammit you're 31! man up, i really wanted to help you build your empire. not prevent you from doing it... is that what you're scared of? i thought after all this time that you knew me better... smh

dear Mr Right 1:
i consider myself, something like a butterfly. in my teens i was shy and broke and scared of everything, in my 20s i was mostly insecure and i didn't know how to be my best. now i'm approaching 30, and dammit, if i can say so myself- i'm a TEN. body=sick, style=sick, bank account= sick, income =sick, credit= sick, and i can cook! - LOL. so yeah, maybe i wasn't ready before, but i was still in caterpiller phase. now i'm ready though. so come get me:-)
1stClass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stClass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2008 at 8:11pm
Dear Ex First Love,

I'm sorry but I just can't do it anymore. I don't have the enegry nor the patience to try and work things out again. I have moved on from the past and how you broke my heart twice, but I haven't forgotten. I know we have both changed and in some ways for the better, but ultimately I think we've grown apart. I want more out of life and definitely out of a man. I just don't think you're the one to give it to me. I feel like I'd be settling and staying in my comfort zone with you. It's time for me to completely move on to bigger and better things.

Dear Lover/ Friend,

I know you've been trying (when it was convenient for you) to show me that you care and want to be with me. You're a decent guy but you have too many problems that I just don't want to take on. You want me to look past that and just focus on the fact that you want to be the prince to me that I desire, but I just cant. I have to look at the bigger picture, and it's not all roses and fairies like you want me to believe. I know sometimes it seems that fate brings us back together, but through it all, something inside of me is telling me that you're just not the one. I'm gonna go with my gut feeling on this and pass on the opportunity for a relationship with you. I hope you find what you've been searching for. You're going to make some woman happy one day.

1stClass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stClass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2008 at 8:19pm
Dear J-Pooh...

I realized that I missed out on a great man. I often wonder where life would've taken me if I hadda just been the woman to you that you deserved.   I have too much love and respect for you to even push those boundaries that now forbid us to be, but I often find myself reminiscing and wishing that I was in her shoes. You had alot of the qualities that I now look for in guys . I cherish the friendship that we have and you'll always be the one that got away...

LuLuBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuLuBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2008 at 9:08am
Dear Baby,
I've messed up again. I know. You can't take me back cuz it hurts to damn much. But baby I can't be without you. You were everything to me. You did your best for me. But I just took you for granted and destroyed what we had worked so hard to build together. I can't function, can't eat, can't sleep. I'm at work writing you this letter. My world is falling apart cause your no longer here to hold me up. When I close my eyes I only see your tears, i hear your voice crying out to me, asking me,"Why do you do this to me?". I swear I hear it over and over again. And over and over again I breakdown. I must have cried a million tears. Its Christmas baby, we were making so much plans to be together. Now we're gonna be apart. But I deserve it babe, I have no excuse for what I did. I know your pride wont let me back in. Even though I really wish we could work this out baby. I can't breathe without no air. Its so surreal to me, this can't be happening, my baby did not just leave me? Why can't this all be a dream? Baby I need you, please come back to me

Miss Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2008 at 11:07am
Dear Exes,
Hell no I dont want to be friends. So stop calling me.

LOVE,
ME
MINKA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MINKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2008 at 12:46pm
Dear MD,

Hmmmmm, so ummm what happened? I' can't pretend like it doesn't feel effed up, but such is life and i have to keep trucking. I know i made a big mistake, the thing is i'm not sure if u realise u have too...I'm sure you will though.

Lulu.. you brought tears to my eyes...I felt that. Sorry u're going through that.

tenia_star View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tenia_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2008 at 12:52pm
Dear DJ:

Can you please just be a grown azz man and say what it is you really want to say? I do not understand why you text me randomly. If you miss me, say so...if you want me back say so...if you just want to phuk, say so...but say somethingConfused...

and please understand that i can see thru these "random" text. i know that you have someone.....your actions speak louder than your words.

i DO NOT want to be just friends with you. i've crossed the line in my heart for that. i really cherished and believed in our relationship until you betrayed it...the love in my heart was/is genuine and true, so i cannot possibly be just your friend.

if you do not wish to try again, please believe i have no issue with that. forget not that i was single 5yrs prior to youEmbarrassed so that's not the issue. you said yourself you know what i require & your mess up was not warranted. 

so say whats on your mind and either get wit it or leave me the hell alone
*Sweet~Natti* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sweet~Natti* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2008 at 1:31pm
Dear you,

Yeah, this isn't really working out, is it?  But I'll put an end to it pretty soon.  Please and thank you.

From me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 74>