Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Hair Gels, Oils, etc.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unrefined shea butter

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
pinkstrawberrydva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkstrawberrydva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unrefined shea butter
    Posted: Jan 13 2012 at 9:02am
Does anyone know where online does anyone sell real unrefined shea butter. I came across costals scents, but I want to know if it's the real deal?
Sponsored Links

Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2012 at 10:45pm
Yes it is the real deal.

There are many sites that sell it because there are so many Indie owners that make beauty products to sell such as on Etsy.com

I have Coastal Scents saved in my favs because I will be making bath bombs soon with shea butter in them.

Check out http://www.mangobutter.com/ a website with many other suppliers as I can't think of my favorite websites off the top of my head.

SimplyJas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyJas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2012 at 12:28am
Find a natural store in your hometown. I found a store that sell containers of raw shea butter for $2. And that last me for over a month. My skin is so beautiful now!!
LIZZETTE81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIZZETTE81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2012 at 9:39pm

I purchased 5lbs on ebay for $23.00 (my block is huge)....Heart this stuff, you can mix with anything and use on your hair/skin.

omoya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omoya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2012 at 2:24am
Google the sheabutterhut and you can get any kind you want for a good price. But beware--raw shea butter needs a little work before you can really use it.  You can find out how to work with it on that site, or YouTube.

sarokibiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarokibiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:58pm
HI,

You can visit our website , we sell scented and unscented Shea butter , as well as lotion, and Hair conditioner.  Fell free to call or order online.

http://www.sarokibiz.com/ - http://www.sarokibiz.com/
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 5:57pm
How did I know this question would bring out all the vendors?Ermm

Anywho, I use butternbars.com and soapgoods.com. Both have what I need and more for decent prices
sarokibiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarokibiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 6:58pm
Dear pinkstrawberrydva, we sell unrefined Shea butter. Our Shea butter come directly from Ghana. That's what i use on my face. Our unrefined Shea butter has faint smell. It's cheaper and better for your skin. Its Perfect for Africa Americans because our skin is dry.  If you want to try it we can send you a free sample. Visit Our Website: www.sarokisheabutter.com and sign up on the "contact us" page to get the free sample.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 8:51am
I am in  the market for some shea butter will check your site out.
Ghana shea butter is really good.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style