Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 279280281282283 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

you say a lot of things

hard to tell which you mean and which you don't
sang is the kinda troll that be trolling, without actually being a troll.
gotta give her credit 

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 24 2012 at 8:47pm
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:49pm
Woah. Trolling without being a troll is an art form few can master.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:04pm

true southern 

at first I dismissed her as a troll, then I thought she was just posting the "opposite" just to be contrarian but lately it seems she's actually serious

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:08pm
Hol' up...Sang got something or was this just a hypothetical conversation?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:14pm
Ugh, just saw something that reminded me of another one!!

Just because your ass has a camera, a computer, and new hair/hair products DOES NOT mean you need to make YouTube videos or have a channel!!!

So sick of seeing people who are either boring as hell or don't know what the hell they're talking bout making videos.

And speak the hell up. What's the point in you "whispering" information I wanna know?!
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:18pm
SGRho's are attractive

jr.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Just because your ass has a camera, a computer, and new hair/hair products DOES NOT mean you need to make YouTube videos or have a channel!!!

So sick of seeing people who are either boring as hell or don't know what the hell they're talking bout making videos.

And speak the hell up. What's the point in you "whispering" information I wanna know?!

Girl this ain't an unpopular opinion. IA though. Plus it seems like half of these youtubers and "gurus" have begun to regurgitate the same information over and over anyway so it's not like we're really learning anything new nowadays.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:19pm
no Sang doesn't have something

she'd just prefer diabetes to hiv

because she has immunity made of steel, her cooch is wound-less and she doesn't WANT to infect people but if they do get infected, it's their own fault

oh she doesn't like to get poked and she is celibate (despite her other posts)

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:20pm
I can't take the loooooooooooooooooooooooooong preamble in some of these youtube vids

get to the point and save all that other crap for the end so I can hit the red x!
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Is this the youtuber that is pissing you off?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 279280281282283 297>