Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 267268269270271 293>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:06am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I think Obama is an atheist.

You have been thanked because I've been thinking this for years.Embarrassed

Imo ijs I think he's atheist or agnostic/atheist.

If not, a girl can dream lol

I think most black men are atheist if we bein' real.
Sponsored Links

starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:15am

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I think Obama is an atheist.

You have been thanked because I've been thinking this for years.Embarrassed

Imo ijs I think he's atheist or agnostic/atheist.

If not, a girl can dream lol

I think most black men are atheist if we bein' real.

LoL you sayin niccas ain't got no religion? 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:18am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Man, I still get so much joy laughing at these parents who put a leash on their children.

Lol.. I would def do it if my kid is a daydreamer .

Now, if only black folks didn't think that sh*t was hilarious and crazy Ouch....my ass'll  be on nowaygirl and 4 diff instagrams
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:22am
I didn't say their hair wasn't "good"... I said they have an average texture Stern Smile

Average as in most lil Black girls have it

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I think youtube moms with kids with long hair pimp out their kids. They have tens of thousands of subscribers and videos dedicated to showing off their kids' hair and demonstrating how to get hair that is already soft and curly to grow. Ermm And people watching it thinking it will make their hair or their nappy headed kids hair grow. It doesn't work like that. Okay we understand, your kid got good hair. Doing length checks and shyt, bish where is your hair? Leave the babies alone.

I don't think this lady is an example of that. She was making videos when her daughters had an average length and average texture...

then 4:12

LoL! Are you serious? How can you say that is not good hair? She says in the info box that it is not even heat straightened. Look how flat it lays and it doesn't even form a puff. Also if that was average length little black girl hair we would have an entirely different reputation. No ma'am. Poor example. LOL

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:23am

I think they'd behave a lil' better if they did.

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:24am

I didn't say their hair wasn't "good"... I said they have an average texture Stern Smile

Average as in most lil Black girls have it

I think youtube moms with kids with long hair pimp out their kids. They have tens of thousands of subscribers and videos dedicated to showing off their kids' hair and demonstrating how to get hair that is already soft and curly to grow. Ermm And people watching it thinking it will make their hair or their nappy headed kids hair grow. It doesn't work like that. Okay we understand, your kid got good hair. Doing length checks and shyt, bish where is your hair? Leave the babies alone.

I don't think this lady is an example of that. She was making videos when her daughters had an average length and average texture...

then 4:12

LoL! Are you serious? How can you say that is not good hair? She says in the info box that it is not even heat straightened. Look how flat it lays and it doesn't even form a puff. Also if that was average length little black girl hair we would have an entirely different reputation. No ma'am. Poor example. LOL

Okay, well I seriously doubt most little black girls have that texture but I don't think we'll reach an agreement on that so...
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:26am

I think they'd behave a lil' better if they did.

I kinda say the same thing. There's no way people would do the things they did if they believed. Even those priests who molested little boys and people cheating on their wives with other people in the church. I think some people just look at religion as a social network and perhaps a source of employment but there is no way a person with religion would behave that way.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:28am
Star, the whole point is that I don't think many Black women on youtube make video tutorials of doing their daughter's hair for the sole purposes of "showing off" their baby's 'unattainable non-nappy hair', as you insinuated
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Man, I still get so much joy laughing at these parents who put a leash on their children.

Now, if only black folks didn't think that sh*t was hilarious and crazy Ouch....my ass'll  be on nowaygirl and 4 diff instagrams

It is hilarious and crazy lol. I'm not as bad as my ex tho. I might get my laughs in, but this fool would taunt them into trying to go beyond the leash's reach, and then laugh when they got snapped back.

Well, I laughed too ...

But at least I never waved the candy and toys at them, or offered them hugs. I kept telling him somebody was gonna think he was a pedophile, and not just sadistic lol.

ETA: And I would totally take pics of y'all and send em to my friends lol.

Edited by ShadyLady - Nov 24 2012 at 12:31am
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

It will never not be funny, LB.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 267268269270271 293>