Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 265266267268269 297>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

round 2! Also,just a reminder, no one is forcing anyone to post in or read this thread. I cant understand for the life of me why people continue to read threads they claim they dont like/care for/think are stupid...free country tho so carry on and add to the views/posts. I have a goal of 300+ that I'm quickly approaching Cool

who are you the hall-monitorLOL if you dont get back to your corner and let the foolishness continue

LOL
Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:14pm
lol. why the eff am i watching a canadian news channel that was backing romney? lol what?
don't they have other things going on, than  to talk about our issues?

canada loves Big Daddy America. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:15pm
Dogs are assholes
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

round 2! Also,just a reminder, no one is forcing anyone to post in or read this thread. I cant understand for the life of me why people continue to read threads they claim they dont like/care for/think are stupid...free country tho so carry on and add to the views/posts. I have a goal of 300+ that I'm quickly approaching Cool

who are you the hall-monitorLOL if you dont get back to your corner and let the foolishness continue

LOL

girl i never said i was getting in the middle of it they can duke it out all night ifin they wanna Stern Smile
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:16pm
cats reptiles are superior Approve
they live a long azz time no matter their level of care

Edited by eanaj5 - Nov 23 2012 at 2:18pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:19pm
Snakes are assholes Stern Smile
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Dogs kids are assholes
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:19pm
Stahp it Disapprove
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:20pm

girl i never said i was getting in the middle of it they can duke it out all night ifin they wanna Stern Smile

yeah but came in here talkin sense. aint nobody got time for thatLOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

yeah but came in here talkin sense. aint nobody got time for thatLOL

I know right? I want to see bloodshed, hurt feelings, and weave dropping to the floor gotdammit!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 265266267268269 297>
  Share Topic