Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262263264265266 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:51am
I am not hating. Your child has beautiful hair and you take good care of it, but the people watching your videos, 90% of them don't have hair like that. You are not a miracle worker. The hair is doing what it was already going to do anyway because that's what it does--that's the reason it's called good hair. Now somebody who's kid's head is a rug is gonna watch this and think that if they just follow your advice keep at it their baby's hair will one day become waist length 3c curls lol. Attention whores.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:55am
my son has hair like a carpet. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:00am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

my son has hair like a carpet. 
shag or berber?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:07am
LOLberber. Stern Smile
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:14am

LOLberber. Stern Smile
LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I think youtube moms with kids with long hair pimp out their kids. They have tens of thousands of subscribers and videos dedicated to showing off their kids' hair and demonstrating how to get hair that is already soft and curly to grow. Ermm And people watching it thinking it will make their hair or their nappy headed kids hair grow. It doesn't work like that. Okay we understand, your kid got good hair. Doing length checks and shyt, bish where is your hair? Leave the babies alone.

I don't think this lady is an example of that. She was making videos when her daughters had an average length and average texture...

then 4:12

now

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:06am

this thread is a mess lol.

colored hair (natural and freaky) is so pretty when done right.

150 aint fat though.Geek

Im not toned, so i usually just call it fat, and im 159 not 150...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:10am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I think youtube moms with kids with long hair pimp out their kids. They have tens of thousands of subscribers and videos dedicated to showing off their kids' hair and demonstrating how to get hair that is already soft and curly to grow. Ermm And people watching it thinking it will make their hair or their nappy headed kids hair grow. It doesn't work like that. Okay we understand, your kid got good hair. Doing length checks and shyt, bish where is your hair? Leave the babies alone.

I can see where you're coming fro but ppl like to show off their kids I guess. And perhaps the videos help out the white mothers with mixed daugthers. I've heard several white women with mixed boys say they were glad they had male children b/c they wouldnt know what to do with the girls hair, even if its 3c
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:11am
if you've posted what you think is an unpopular opinion more than 5 times in this thread, you have anger issues, some internal conflicts, or just need some d1ck. 
i know which one is me

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 23 2012 at 10:12am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:52am
How scientific of you
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System