BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 248249250251252 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

This is something I can agree with.

This was what I was taking about earlier a few pages back...the average simpleton who lack direction and understanding will hear this and think this Edomite is preaching the gospel and then go back and tell others the same thing like they know what they are talking aboutLOL

White people have this uncanny ability to tell the truth while at the same time spewing lies. He does this by trying to debunk Christianity/Religion (false doctrine) and the Scriptures (unadulterated truth) as if they are the same entity, which they are not.

Christianity ain't got nothing to do with the Scriptures...if most of yall didn't know this already.

Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

This is something I can agree with.

This was what I was taking about earlier a few pages back...the average simpleton who lack direction and understanding will hear this and think this Edomite is preaching the gospel and then go back and tell others the same thing like they know what they are talking aboutLOL

White people have this uncanny ability to tell the truth while at the same time spewing lies. He does this by trying to debunk Christianity/Religion (false doctrine) and the Scriptures (unadulterated truth) as if they are the same entity, which they are not.

Christianity ain't got nothing to do with the Scriptures...if most of yall didn't know this already.

Right on sista! Preach!!!!

Certain doctrines and holidays have nothing to do with the bible. You really have to do your research to understand where certain things originate from, and if they are in harmony with the scriptures. Like for example, you can never ever catch me doin no Halloween. Hecks to the no.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Right on sista! Preach!!!!

Certain doctrines and holidays have nothing to do with the bible. You really have to do your research to understand where certain things originate from, and if they are in harmony with the scriptures. Like for example, you can never ever catch me doin no Halloween. Hecks to the no.
Confused
How much research did that require?
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:18pm
I don't get the whole black israelite thing...it's purpose or it's popularity
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I don't get the whole black israelite thing...it's purpose or it's popularity
2/3rds are not going to understand *shrug*
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I don't feel sorry for women who let their husbands/SOs beat on them and keep going back. The only beings that can be abused are children and animals. This isn't slavery. You are not a POW. You have two legs you can use to walk away.

yup!
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:53pm
*EXTREMELY UNPOPULAR OPINION COMING UP*

ppl will defend and cape for ANYONE...there are always excuses for someone's behavior and ppl barely hold ppl accountable for their actions

...she can't leave him even though he beats her and molests her children cuz shes obviously got low self esteem..and it's not that easy...so it's not her fault

...that person can't lose weight because its psychological and they have issues and it's not that easy...it's not the person's fault u know..

....she keeps popping out babies with different dudes cuz she was raised that way...its not her fault

....it's not that lil boy's fault he killed his brother...lets keep him out of jail and hope intense therapy works...and when he does it again, we'll just keep blaming it on his psychological issues and not accept he's just a monster and there's no hope....it's not his fault

....he's a drug addict cuz obviously his life was hard growing up...it's not his fault

...she's an ignorant azz hoodrat who starts drama/acts out of order/terrorizes ppl? let me hug her and save her...it's not her fault u know

...y'all are victim blaming if u dont absolve the victim from ALL blame...it's NEVER their fault

Edited by mrshairdo - Nov 22 2012 at 12:56pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:59pm
Some of these are unpopular opinions from 2011 and 2010 recycled.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

and pretty much everything i do on bhm is wasted keystrokesLOLhell im wasting keystrokes typing thisLOL

The above is not true... I work out to http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/as-a-man-thinketh-james-allen_topic346628.html

Thank you, very much for all that you do and I needed this...

MK with love

MK you just be spreading all kind of love dont youLOL
Heart Hug
and you are very welcome

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:33pm
Every woman does not have a price. I do...but not every woman.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 248249250251252 297>
  Share Topic