BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 246247248249250 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:30am
men who dress like women disgust me like that ugly guy from real house wives atl
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:22am
I'll put this right here.

Edited by Sang Froid - Nov 22 2012 at 5:23am
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:32am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I have no sympathy for any crackhead, junkie, or addict addicted to heavy drugs like crack, heroin, meth, etc. who started said drug AFTER it was known what drugs do to you.

Everybody and their mama knows how those drugs will possibly have you living. If you knowingly chose to gamble with your life, I have no fvcks to give.

All that "addiction is a sickness" is crap to me. You weren't struck outta the blue like cancer. You thought you were bigger and better than that rock and that rock proved you wrong.

Kinda feel like an asshole saying that, but its how I feel.

what if they were born a crack baby?

That's why I said "started said drug" as in made a conscious effort to so so. Not an unwilling baby.

girl i was just stirring the pot... i do agree with u though.. but im really trying to care for those crackheadsCry
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:45am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I'll put this right here.

I read the whole thing smh...one word...ni gg er s...

All the problems simple condom use would prevent or mitigate in the black community and this uneducated, weed head nicca has the nerve to sit on his couch and tell us not to use them? And when you don't believe their crack head asses they always want to holler massa...if anyone is the enemy of the black comminity it's people like him smh.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:57am
This is something I can agree with.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:06am

This is something I can agree with.

I didn't watch the whole thing but LoL @ him judging an ancient religion by modern philosophical standards. Him proving that the religion is not "ethically sound" by his standards has no bearing on whether it's real or not. An omnipotent, omniscient being makes his own rules. He doesn't need this dudes approval. I'm just saying that his argument isn't even relevant whether Christianity is real or not.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:07am
He's saying (in part) that he doesn't believe it's true because he doesn't agree with it? People do shyt I don't agree with all the time. That doesn't mean it doesn't still happen.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:10am
That's not what he said at all.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:12am
He prefaced it with the question that he answered.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 6:16am

That's not what he said at all.

Well I didn't watch the whole thing but he spent the first three minutes explaining why the hypothetical Christian God is immoral. It doesn't matter whether anyone thinks He is immoral if there is nothing we can do about it. Who gets to decide what is moral and what is immoral? What is fair and what isn't fair? The Being who runs the universe, correct? If we have no chance to overthrow him then what purpose does that conversation serve? If you neglect to serve God you will (hypothetically) be going to Hell, no matter what your reasoning was. You won't get a pass because you didn't think it was fair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 246247248249250 297>
  Share Topic