Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 293>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

We are not expected to be able to follow the law to a T but we are supposed to acknowledge it and try our best.

i thought about that this week and then happened to read Matthew 19 and the young rich man popped up. it's just my opinion but when he asked how to receive eternal life and Jesus said "keep my commandments" and then he told Jesus that he indeed kept them, Jesus didn't rebuke him for lying, that led me to believe that he was telling the truth. he actually didn't sin. had me like :ohhh:

i know i know, cool story, bro

jr.
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I'm asking everyone so is premarital sex a sin and is being gay a sin? Does God have a problem with premarital sex and gay people or was that just from man?

being gay is not a sin just a state of being.. if that makes any sense... be more concerned with getting closer to God and everything else will followWink
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

We are not expected to be able to follow the law to a T but we are supposed to acknowledge it and try our best.

i thought about that this week and then happened to read Matthew 19 and the young rich man popped up. it's just my opinion but when he asked how to receive eternal life and Jesus said "keep my commandments" and then he told Jesus that he indeed kept them, Jesus didn't rebuke him for lying, that led me to believe that he was telling the truth. he actually didn't sin. had me like :ohhh:

i know i know, cool story, bro

jr.

I'm gonna do some asking about this. I kinda skipped out on my Bible study lesson today. Unhappy
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I'm asking everyone so is premarital sex a sin and is being gay a sin? Does God have a problem with premarital sex and gay people or was that just from man?

being gay is not a sin just a state of being.. if that makes any sense... be more concerned with getting closer to God and everything else will followWink
You're lying...like for real.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

can yall start an unpopular political opinion thread?

lmmmaaaoooooo i've been kicked out of much better places...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:10pm
"Being gay" (having the attraction and being tempted) is not the sin

The Bible says "man lying with man" is the abomination (homosexual behavior)

I'm assuming the lust and the actual act are the sins

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

You're lying...like for real.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Nov 21 2012 at 11:19pm
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

I personally do believe premarital sex is a sin. And I believe the consequences of that sin is STD/STI. jmtc
and baby mamas...
i love your necklace 313 where can i get one like that? Big smile
My father got it for me a few years so I will ask him tomorrow if he still remembers lol
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:11pm
I'm thew witchu too TC.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:13pm
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

can yall start an unpopular political opinion thread?

lmmmaaaoooooo i've been kicked out of much better places...

Well damn...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 293>