BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 238239240241242 293>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

im not sure, but something that will make sense, and yes im aware that his thoughts arent ours and his ways not ours and faith isnt logical/tangible and yadda yadda but  when it seems that every religion is claiming to be the right one, why is the Christian faith the RIGHT one? the Bible is a guide just like the Qur'an is a guide just like the book of Mormons is a guide and so on...why is it just because the Bible said so? And what of the missing books? And the tampering of the Catholic church? How do we know things werent switched around and omitted back in the day to favor the opinions of the ones in charge?

christianity makes the most sense to me. that's why i chose it and believe it's the right one.

Revelation 22:18 knocks out Mormonism and catholicism

the rest you're just going to make your judgment on. i can only tell you that i believe Jesus is the way and the only way.

jr.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:52pm
 I personally do believe premarital sex is a sin. And I believe the consequences of that sin is STD/STI. jmtc
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Questions means you don't believe.

This is false. If you've never questioned your beliefs you're probably a bandwagoner and not a true believer.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Alcohol sucks. Everytime I drink, I ask people what is this supposed to do?
I still don't get it.

Also, shout out to blaquefoxx. I really do love you. No creepo.
Not Moscato

Had a few sips of that last night. Sis got mad that I poured it back into the bottle.
Meh. It sucked pretty bad tbh imo
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:54pm

I personally do believe premarital sex is a sin. And I believe the consequences of that sin is STD/STI. jmtc
and baby mamas...
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I'm asking everyone so is premarital sex a sin and is being gay a sin? Does God have a problem with premarital sex and gay people or was that just from man?

Yeah they are both sins and I agreed with what people were saying earlier about sucking dick being just as bad or worse than vaginal sex because it's sodomy because my friend explained that to me when I was still a virgin but I still went by my own time table though.

Also a person who has premarital sex and acknowledges that it is wrong in God's eyes but they are weak, is better than a person who is a virgin but is holding out for reasons having nothing to do with the Lord.

We are not expected to be able to follow the law to a T but we are supposed to acknowledge it and try our best.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:55pm
I want to right down ow many sins I commit on a daily basis and see if they subside as I grow.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:57pm

I think the reason it is a sin is to protect us from STD's, fatherless children, poverty, etc. If you think about most of the commandments they make a lot of sense.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Alcohol sucks. Everytime I drink, I ask people what is this supposed to do?
I still don't get it.

Also, shout out to blaquefoxx. I really do love you. No creepo.
Heart
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

and baby mamas...
i love your necklace 313 where can i get one like that? Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon