BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:39pm
In any event, God is a figment of your imagination....and a product of your brainwashing.

Sponsored Links

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:41pm
I mean think about it. While we are praying that we can get into a certain college or grad school or that we get a certain promotion there are children dying of starvation or children stepping on land mines or getting molested etc. Put it all in perspective. People need to get over themselves.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

In any event, God is a figment of your imagination....and a product of your brainwashing.

I disagree with that. The earth just popped up in space and live just evolved into existence on its own? I can't get with that.
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

God does not care about our lives. He gave us this earth and enough land and food to around and it's up to us what we choose to do with it.
Thumbs Down

Would it have sounded better if I said He doesn't interfere?
I mean it's your opinion either way it goes... I just don't agree with it
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:46pm
God cares about our problems and concerns big or small.
Bc he cares about us.
He knows us

Even the very hairs on our heads are numbered.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:47pm
Okay, let's say he cares, then. Does he intervene? 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:49pm
His thoughts are not our thoughts, his ways are not our ways.

I truly believe he knows best and he wouldn't do anything to hurt us.

If its his will....

Edited by jonesable - Nov 21 2012 at 9:49pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:50pm
i wish ppl would stop blaming God for things that man has messed up.

i have so many answered prayers...i guess to nonbelievers it would seem like just luck...

*is happy to be brainwashed by Jesus*LOL its so funny..i've come across so many who try to prove God isnt real and all that...all they're doing is proving the scriptures to be right. cause only a Fool would...well you know that verse.

im sleepy and hungry. bad combo. cant sleep on a full stomach...Angry
oreo shakes at jack n the box are well worth the calories..not that i count anyways.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:50pm
People who wait til the night before Thanksgiving to get the necessary groceries to cook THX-day dinner should be killed and used as fattening feed for next years Turkeys.

Wandering around the grocery store like that's the 1st time they ever been in there, asking anybody that makes eye contact about recei...recie....ingredients. I got bread, almond milk, pickles & Doritos in my basket, da fuqq kinda help you think I can give you?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

His thoughts are not our thoughts, his ways are not our ways.

I truly believe he knows best and he wouldn't do anything to hurt us.

If its his will....

I agree with you. But people try to make out like Jesus is their personal ATM and like He gives us whatever we ask for. He gives us what He will give us and that is it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 297>
  Share Topic