Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:46pm
i don't think people with mental help issues that don't harm people ,should be called crazy..
Sponsored Links

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

chile iono im just giving my opinions, and for the latter because the crazy folk need to be exposed Stern Smile

If you marrying somebody and you don't know they have serious psychological problems...you're probably marrying too soon LOL And I'd hate to see someone rejected from education because of a stigma regarding mental health. That's medical info that should remain private.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

chile iono im just giving my opinions, and for the latter because the crazy folk need to be exposed Stern Smile

If you marrying somebody and you don't know they have serious psychological problems...you're probably marrying too soon LOL And I'd hate to see someone rejected from education because of a stigma regarding mental health. That's medical info that should remain private.

bravoClap
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

i think the person them self should at least be made aware and be responsible and seek proper treatment. a lot of people avoid therapy when they know they have issues they need help with
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:07pm
(With very few and specific exceptions) a woman cannot rape a man. 

*sticks out tongue*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:08pm
Coercion without threat or implied threat is not rape. Big smile
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:13pm
So, what Was the most unpopular opinion in this thread??
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:16pm

i think the person them self should at least be made aware and be responsible and seek proper treatment. a lot of people avoid therapy when they know they have issues they need help with

You can lead a horse to water.... Therapy only works if the person wants to be there and is willing to put in the work. Otherwise, everybody's time and money gets wasted.

Psych evals cost thousands of dollars, take anywhere from 8-10 hours to complete, and even longer for the psychologist to score, assess, and report. It ain't like on tv where your come plop down on the big comfy couch and talk about warm fuzzy feelings. So when you find all the resources and manpower to fund these mandatory evaluations...holla at me LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:18pm
Cheating on one's spouse should have a penalty of jail time, while taking into account aggravating circumstances (was protection not used, was a child conceived, were shared assets being misused, etc?).
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:20pm
God does not care about our lives. He gave us this earth and enough land and food to around and it's up to us what we choose to do with it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 297>