Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i have never said i was 100% against deregulation. but your total free market bs is just that bs. and i will use whatever smiley i please in this free market.   

i disagree. the free market works and i'm sticking to it.

i'm about to see the free market at work when i put my pair of air jordan's on the secondary mkt. the limited supply drove the price up on it. gotta love disequilibrium Tongue

jr.
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:34pm
What?  President Obama and Bush helped Rockefeller?  word?

You brought up the Industrial Revolution and at that time, 

Rockefeller's Standard Oil had 90% of the market ... danger of falling without anti-trust legislation huh

and we can talk about each and every oligarch that the free market created during the Industrial Revolution

come now Junior
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:42pm
can yall start an unpopular political opinion thread?
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

can yall start an unpopular political opinion thread?

LMAO
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:44pm
nah, that was my last post.

hai, nae

jr.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:45pm
hai hun, and okay.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:46pm

Junior ... in the free market sellers are price takers, they do not directly influence price, suppliers, competitors or customers ... and without regulation, in corporate, large scale business that is precisely what happens

free marketers want to have only have the rule of law work for big business but not towards leveling the playing field and protecting suppliers, competitors and consumers
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:47pm
I can understand why so many men are gay/want to be women. It's fun being a woman--being small, wearing all sorts of cute clothes and makeup, putting on all different types of hair...I don't blame them.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:47pm
lol

just saw janea's "special request"

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i don't think there is anything wrong with a virgin who gives head especially if its someone in ITD's case.. 
anal though...? if you get your ass hole penetrated, you are not a virgin. 

Dead I'll be happy to say I am doing anal now am I interested in ever trying it Dead...no shade at people who do though...I just find it grossDeadDeadDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 297>
  Share Topic