Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 226227228229230 293>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:48pm
politics is boring
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

if the neoclassical mathematical approach is effective, why did the austrian school see the 2008 economic collapse  but the math-using keynesian neoclassicals didn't?

jr.

keen saw it coming. he actually does uses math models. but obviously you didn't watch the video. brainwashed much?

Austrian economist seem retarded to me...
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

keen saw it coming. he actually does uses math models. but obviously you didn't watch the video. brainwashed much?

Austrian economist seem retarded to me...

i'm reading Keen's work and he's solid. brilliant! thank you for putting me onto him (pause). but i'm wondering.....why are you supporting him when he's for deregulation? Confused

he's following the same path that former keynesians followed to the austrian school...but he's bringing, cool but not necessary, mathematics to it

and pls quit with the licky tounge smiley Pinch

jr.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:12pm
neoclassical mainstream economists use flawed math models which is why they were unable to predict the 2008 collapse. the mathematical models they employ rely on wild behavioral assumptions and ignore the effect banking/thin air debt has on the system.

free markets have never worked for "the people". and even if you want to site the industrial revolution as you have over and over again...i will laugh directly in your face. because you seem to ignore all the HELL "the people" had to endure before the market so called went back to equilibrium after how many years and years and years? decades and decade????? boy bye.

austrian economics is not based on any sort of science rather hunches that don't make any sense. get rid of ALL corp reg and everything will just work itself out...foh. i refuse to take you seriously when your economic hunches are based on wanna be economic "not" theories.

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Nov 21 2012 at 5:16pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:12pm

Yes it worked for Rockefeller and his fellow oligarchs

not so much for the other companies coming up ... they were stamped out with coercion, collusion, price fixing, scare tactics, supply manipulation, etc

the very things that the free market is supposed to resolve in "theory" but without regulation, the free market feeds these practices 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:14pm
i have never said i was 100% against deregulation. but your total free market bs is just that bs. and i will use whatever smiley i please in this free market.   

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Nov 21 2012 at 5:15pm
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:20pm

neoclassical mainstream economists use flawed math models which is why they were unable to predict the 2008 collapse. the mathematical models they employ rely on wild behavioral assumptions and ignore the effect banking/thin air debt has on the system.

free markets have never worked for "the people". and even if you want to site the industrial revolution as you have over and over again...i will laugh directly in your face. because you seem to ignore all the HELL "the people" had to endure before the market so called went back to equilibrium after how many years and years and years? decades and decade????? boy bye.

austrian economics is not based on any sort of science rather hunches that don't make any sense. get rid of ALL corp reg and everything will just work itself out...foh. i refuse to take you seriously when your economic hunches are bases wanna be economic "not" theories.

check out the quality of life in countries that use/used the free market system and juxtapose them to countries that don't. get back to me.

they didn't have to worry about facing unreasonable prices because they had other choices. just look at how inner cities used to have a lot of grocers vs now. the small control the prices because they were given special privileges by gov't

the USSR thought they needed to take control of everything and look at what happened to them. lok at cuba. look at the PR of China. etc

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Yes it worked for Rockefeller and his fellow oligarchs

not so much for the other companies coming up ... they were stamped out with coercion, collusion, price fixing, scare tactics, supply manipulation, etc

the very things that the free market is supposed to resolve in "theory" but without regulation, the free market feeds these practices 

that's not true. if they hadn't been in cahoots with gov't to form regulation, they would be in danger of falling. that's how the big guys got bailed out by bush and obama Confused

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:30pm

i have never said i was 100% against deregulation. but your total free market bs is just that bs. and i will use whatever smiley i please in this free market.   

i disagree. the free market works and i'm sticking to it.

i'm about to see the free market at work when i put my pair of air jordan's on the secondary mkt. the limited supply drove the price up on it. gotta love disequilibrium Tongue

jr.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:34pm
What?  President Obama and Bush helped Rockefeller?  word?

You brought up the Industrial Revolution and at that time, 

Rockefeller's Standard Oil had 90% of the market ... danger of falling without anti-trust legislation huh

and we can talk about each and every oligarch that the free market created during the Industrial Revolution

come now Junior
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 226227228229230 293>
  Share Topic