BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 228229230231232 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yeah you do that. and i hope you come back with some mathematical basis along with your deconstructions...

i'm an austrian. math isn't necessary. deduction of human nature is more than sufficient. 

jr.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:56pm
hmm, the definition of a virgin is one having never been penetrated, yes? if any of your holes have been penetrated, you are not a virgin. And honestly, i dont believe true virgins have done anything sexual. I did nothing sexual until the first time I actually had sex. I hadnt even kissed a boy. Virginity is a form of physical purity, being sexual with another person isnt "keeping pure" jmtc...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

yeah you do that. and i hope you come back with some mathematical basis along with your deconstructions...

i'm an austrian. math isn't necessary. deduction of human nature is more than sufficient. 

jr.

false.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

what agenda? what econ? what 4 universities? at the very center of macro economics is the assumption that the market (left unregulated) will go to a state of equilibrium. and the effect of banking (lending/debt...creating debt out of thin air...not based on any sort of reserve) is considered negligible.

yeah...watch the videos and then holla back...

the agenda; that gov't knows how to control and invest. see the causes for all the past recessions and solyndra

auburn, uchi, george mason and most of the ivies

i think i see the point you're trying to make with equilibrium. it's of course affected by supply and demand. most argue that a company will slow down production to bring supplies down and shift the demand curve to the left, but corporations only have that power because they we helped to get to that "too big to fail" size

in a true free mkt, other businesses can swoop in and take their business and bring prices back to equilibrium. but of course, small businesses have a hard time due to regulation.

and banking is another topic....do you really wanna talk about that?

jr.

lmmaaoooooooo @ swoop. small businesses would have a hard time swooping in regardless of govt reg.

anyway macro equilibrium as a function of only supply and demand is mathematically impossible unless outrageous "human assumptions" sre made.

and now that I know you don't have any mathematical basis for any of "your" arguments (which is ludicrous imo seeing as how modeling modeling market behavior would require mathematics...modeling any complex system for that matter)i can at least understand your misguided point of view.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:20pm

false.

explicate

jr.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:21pm

I can't believe junior is still on this considering his very model of the free market working wonderfully didn't end well

the whole notion of anti-trust laws stopping competition is ludicrous ... look at Rockefeller for example, one of the people that profited most from the Industrial Revolution and his company Standard Oil Company ... before the govt stepped in they corned 90% of the oil market through coercion, price fixing, corporate shape shifting, etc and after anti trust legislation we now have BP, Chevron, ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips and that's just splinters of Standard Oil much less giving room for other oil companies to thrive

Edited by rickysrose - Nov 21 2012 at 4:22pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:23pm

anyways ... can I use Aphogee protein treatment in dry hair?
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:25pm

lmmaaoooooooo @ swoop. small businesses would have a hard time swooping in regardless of govt reg.

anyway macro equilibrium as a function of only supply and demand is mathematically impossible unless outrageous "human assumptions" sre made.

and now that I know you don't have any mathematical basis for any of "your" arguments (which is ludicrous imo seeing as how modeling modeling market behavior would require mathematics...modeling any complex system for that matter)i can at least understand your misguided point of view.

gauging self-interest is "outrageous" now?

if the neoclassical mathematical approach is effective, why did the austrian school see the 2008 economic collapse  but the math-using keynesian neoclassicals didn't?

jr.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:27pm
*eats popcorn*
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I can't believe junior is still on this considering his very model of the free market working wonderfully didn't end well

the whole notion of anti-trust laws stopping competition is ludicrous ... look at Rockefeller for example, one of the people that profited most from the Industrial Revolution and his company Standard Oil Company ... before the govt stepped in they corned 90% of the oil market through coercion, price fixing, corporate shape shifting, etc and after anti trust legislation we now have BP, Chevron, ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips and that's just splinters of Standard Oil much less giving room for other oil companies to thrive

when has the free mrk never worked? Confused

what allowed rockefeller to get that big without failing? do you know what he set up in 1913 to benefit he and his big business buddies?

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 228229230231232 297>