BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

@mswonderland, wasn't it shandras like.. life goal to make it to vip? 

pink has been a member since 2006... i know shandra has multiple usernames but they all get banned and they all have a crazy amount of posts/points.. 

Pink is probably her original identity and she uses the other names to let the crazy out. She just exposed herself so now she's free.
Sponsored Links

bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

So are you trying to tell me that your not feeling him?Stern Smile bk2la981 , what's wrong wit you?

Sorry Nala, I guess he's handsome for some, just not for me. Trey Songz, Game(only if he doesn't speak) ochostinko, reggie bush, paul walker, eddie cibrian, jason mamoa and alex rodriguez when he was in crazy beautiful only.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

pink has been a member since 2006... i know shandra has multiple usernames but they all get banned and they all have a crazy amount of posts/points.. 

Pink is probably her original identity and she uses the other names to let the crazy out. She just exposed herself so now she's free.

Why do you even reply or care. responding to crazy people only makes you crazy in the end.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:06pm
People don't play with their anime. I
Can just go without all extraness of it. I went to a k-8 school that was almost entirely Asian so I think it left a bad taste in my mouth. Way overexposed to it through that and other ppl I know.

Games of throne is great. And I'm glad zombies after the new vampire.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Women who watch anime and love scif fi and science fiction and who are intelligent = wifey.

Hello, boo.Smile
Hey love how are you doing?Big smile

You know, just keepin it sexy, as usual. You know how as cute girls do. If you don't mind me askin, what kind of anime you be watchin bruh?
Code Geass, Death Note, I do watch naruto (started with the manga back in 2001), HunterxHunter, a lot of fantasy anime, beserk, seriel experiment lain, witch hunter robin, claymore, armed libarians of bantorra, and much more.

I liked Code Geass and Claymore, and DeathnoteThumbs Up. But not Naruto. Can't get wit Naruto for some reason. I absolutely love Rurouni kenshin and Hellsing Ultimate, though it was kind of brutal. It's nice to know that there's people on here who've watched more than just dragonballz.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Why do you even reply or care. responding to crazy people only makes you crazy in the end.

And that you're right about. When I first brought it up I thought it was a known thing. Couldn't help responding to her bc she sent me random Pms when I wasn't even posting. It's just weird and stalker ish.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i think giving head is more intimate than givin up the P... not attacking ITD, her post just reminded me of a convo i had last week about it. 

I agree.

On that same note, my brother's ex was a virgin who was saving herself for marriage...but they regularly had oral and anal sex. Yeah, I get her vagina would still be intact, but sodomy just seemed even more crazy to me.

I can't tell you how many times I wanted to ask her what her logic was.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:30pm
Yeah oral was also considered sodomy .
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:10pm
^Exactly, but when our other brother told her that, she said it was "different".
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 297>
  Share Topic