Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222223224225226 297>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:15am
Originally posted by pinkextra pinkextra wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

vikkiessecret? shandra? isnt that who pinkextra is?

And I see you are steeeel on my cl*ck, bringing my e-name up every chance you get. This is like the 10th time in 3 days!!  Am I on your mind like that?  Are you really that thirsty, chick? 

Calm down and take a few sips!  

By the way.....

I'm flattered and all, I really am, but I don't swing that way and if I did I'd want my ladies classy and "lightskint" and you fit NEITHER!  Wink

you're not that bright...if you're going to have a new e-persona like you tend to do once a year, you might not want to say the SAME things you said on your last name...good try tho.  when you were Shandra you stayed PMing me asking me about "married life"...fking weirdo, when did i say i was getting married?...i start posting again and you ask..."hows married life"...i guess no one called you out on the glaring similiarties between yoru posting style and shandra's because no one really cares...but i digress.  continue to share about your world of wiki travels.  where you clickin next?

and i've brought up your name before?  actually i haven't brought up your name once.  unstable as fk.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Nov 21 2012 at 8:15am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:21am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

pinkxtra is not shandra.... 

then who is she?Geek  

she needs more people.  i don't curr what pix she posting.  the evolution of a troll requires getting bolder and bolder.  if she's not shandra then i am confused about why she's asking me about the same relationship she was previously obsessed with the minute she see me typing...when i never spoke to pinkextra before.
pinkextra View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkextra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:22am

you're not that bright...if you're going to have a new e-persona like you tend to do once a year, you might not want to say the SAME things you said on your last name...good try tho.  when you were Shandra you stayed PMing me asking me about "married life"...fking weirdo, when did i say i was getting married?...i start posting again and you ask..."hows married life"...i guess no one called you out on the glaring similiarties between yoru posting style and shandra's because no one really cares...but i digress.  continue to share about your world of wiki travels.  where you clickin next?

and i've brought up your name before?  actually i haven't brought up your name once.  unstable as fk.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:23am
funny gif and all ...if you're not shandra...you know me how exactly?
pinkextra View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pinkextra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:38am

then who is she?Geek  

she needs more people.  i don't curr what pix she posting.  the evolution of a troll requires getting bolder and bolder.  if she's not shandra then i am confused about why she's asking me about the same relationship she was previously obsessed with the minute she see me typing...when i never spoke to pinkextra before.

This is my last response to your E- thirst, woman!

First of all, you need to sit your desperate housewife having arse down and make some babies!!!

Secondly, I simply asked how the married life was and I get e-attacked for 3 straight days, South Central Cali style.    Apparently someone needs to get their cob webs dusted off immediately! ConfusedConfused

Third, For someone to be that 'hyper sensitive' over a marriage question speaks volumes..... Sounds like a personal problem though!

Last, but not least...........

PAGING TOWERS... PAGING TOWERS........

COME GET YOUR WOMAN!!!!!!

CAUSE THESE BROADS BE ACTING UP AND THESE NINJAS BE LETTING THEM!

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOLLOL @ GK giving her 8 y/o niece a dollar to do that cute recording for her. Ok, post your real voice now, girl. We don't believe you. 

OuchCryLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:45am
Originally posted by pinkextra pinkextra wrote:

then who is she?Geek  

This is my last response to your E- thirst, woman!

First of all, you need to sit your desperate housewife having arse down and make some babies!!!

Secondly, I simply asked how the married life was and I get e-attacked for 3 straight days, South Central Cali style.    Apparently someone needs to get their cob webs dusted off immediately! ConfusedConfused

Third, For someone to be that 'hyper sensitive' over a marriage question speaks volumes..... Sounds like a personal problem though!

Last, but not least...........

PAGING TOWERS... PAGING TOWERS........

COME GET YOUR WOMAN!!!!!!

CAUSE THESE BROADS BE ACTING UP AND THESE NINJAS BE LETTING THEM

there's no sensitivity, basketcase.  i never said i was about to get married yet you constantly pming me asking me about towers and marriage...then here you go asking me the same shyt...ho, get a life.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:48am
i think giving head is more intimate than givin up the P... not attacking ITD, her post just reminded me of a convo i had last week about it. 
pinkextra View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkextra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Congrats on you and Towers marriage.

IC men are the best husbands Wink

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:58am
Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair