BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:40am
that chick cant be serious

Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:41am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Who? lol
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:42am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Who? lol

i know right. name names
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:51am

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

If a dude said he wouldn't mess with an otherwise beautiful girl because she's a little slim, I'd be like he gay, off top.

see id think just the opposite.  i see girls that are very slim to be shaped like young boys which is why gay designers prefer them.  when that is someone preference i usually think small peen or gay.

LoL well damn...I don't think men should necessarily have a preference for small women but my point is that if his dick is working correctly it wouldn't matter.

That's like me saying I get wet from seeing any type of guy just because I consider him cut no matter how his body looks...Which would be me telling a damn lie. Does that make me a lesbian?

Well for women it's a lot different because we are more picky and less visual. I don't really think I can make a comparison because women are just not the same. We have more aspects that factor into attraction.

If men are more visual then it would make sense that they have a preference as far as the type of woman they are physically attracted to  IMO.

But men aren't as picky. They see, they want. If a man sees a good looking woman he should automatically be attracted to her. If he's discounting her because of dumb stuff then that's not normal. It might not be his ideal, but to say she has to have a certain proportion or whatever would make me wonder simply because men are not that picky.

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 21 2012 at 5:53am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:55am
I'd say the same if a man was overly picky about anything. It's just like when women say "I'd go lez for so and so" or gay men say, "So and so is the only woman I would do." Why does who you f*ck have to be an exception to the rule? Puzzy is puzzy. 

I'm not saying he would have to gf her or marry her, but a fully operational penis doesn't even take all that into account.            

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 21 2012 at 5:56am
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:59am
African food is delicious

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:59am
@pink girl i had to change my siggy after that lolLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:02am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Men who only want overdeveloped women might not be all the way straight.

You get the side eye of a lifetime.

LoL it's an unpopular opinion thread so you have to be nice to me in here. Approve
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:08am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Men who only want overdeveloped women might not be all the way straight.

You get the side eye of a lifetime.
LOL
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:13am
Originally posted by pinkextra pinkextra wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

@pinkextra lol so that is u lolLOL have u visited anywhere recently?.. lol and i got that quote from an archive, thread that poster is dead and  goneLOL.. don't mind if u are shandra..but u never said u weren't lolLOL

Trust, I ain't Shandra.  I joined back in 2006 and was relatively inactive until 2010!

Sometimes folks be popping off at the e-mouth and I gotta check'em! Wink

Anyway,

I recently visited Moldova, Transnistria, Ukraine, Eastern Turkey and Georgia ( the country)!  It was AMAZING! 

wow i haven't spoken to her in a while, how is she doing?WinkLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 297>