BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 206207208209210 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:54am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I like how A keys talks.
It's very erotic

Dead
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:55am
LB LOL
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:55am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

The difference between sexual harassment and flirting is whether u find the person attractive or not

A titty grab is flirting if the assailant as a cute face?

yeah Embarrassed
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:56am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Some things are beyond stereotypes.  I go see A LOT of movies.  Black people need to understand that 98.99999999999% of the time...they are the ONLY ones messing up the movie for everyone else.  learn how to stfu!!!!!!  and it's never a person whose voice sounds refined.

Exactly. Seldom is it not black people being boisterous in the cinema when I encounter that issue.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:57am

I used to be in love with Kathleen Turner's voice.

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:59am

The difference between sexual harassment and flirting is whether u find the person attractive or not
I don't care how attractive I find you, if you say something insane like "I can make you cum like no one has before" or smack my ass and I don't know you or you're not my friend playing around or SO, I will feel harassed.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:02am

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

A titty grab is flirting if the assailant as a cute face?

Was speaking more so verbally than physical.

"Damn girl, you look like you give good dome. I'd stick my whole face in that ass!" is flirting if he has a cute face?

(yes, this has been said to me)

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

yeah Embarrassed

You ratchetStern Smile

LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:04am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

I don't care how attractive I find you, if you say something insane like "I can make you cum like no one has before" or smack my ass and I don't know you or you're not my friend playing around or SO, I will feel harassed.

And you have the right to feel that way..im just voicing  an unpopular opinion .Imo it just seems if a person is attracted to the person say it they arent as quick to call it such... kinda of like those threads where women say they are offended when some dude who they find unattractive or not their equal in the looks dept. try to holla.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:04am
Black folks have the lowest self esteem on Earth I swear.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:05am
attractive or not

a boss or someone in a position of authority saying or doing something sexually motivated

is harassment

if you get fooled into thinking it's flirty wait until they get tired of you or you get tired of them
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 206207208209210 297>
  Share Topic