Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 293>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:56pm
I'll post a few later…lol
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:09pm
Children should be beat/spanked
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I was never spanked
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:12pm
I can't believe I'm going to say this but: I agree with MM. Oh the pain.......
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:27pm

I can't believe I'm going to say this but: I agree with MM. Oh the pain.......

Wink
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I was never spanked

Not all children need to be spanked, but yes, some kids desperately need a spanking on the regular.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

I'm a virgin and I know my BF has a big one so I'm scared sh!tless....not necessarily excited like you would think

Lol. I feel for you :(   . But yay on being a virgin!
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:50pm
I'm part Hispanic but I want strict immigration reform. I can't stand people coming from different countries having a crapload of kids, taking advantage of the govt and then complaining that they don't have enough. They should either be sent back or have govt assistance cut off. My mother had one child, worked everyday of her life, except weekends... And sacrificed to put me in private school. BUT even though I feel like that about immigration, there is a tiny part of me that thinks otherwise to a certain extent. Part of America belonged to mexico before the ” white man” aquired it through war or by outright stealing it. The deed to beverly hills belonged to a mexican woman before white people burned her house down and almost killed her for the deed.
But I'm for serious immigration reform besides that fact. My tax dollars shouldnt have to pay for other people to go to school when they are home watching novelas and birthing multiple babies.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:54pm
immigration reform is racist as f*ck, so i don't mind them deporting all the hispanics back. 
so yeah. dream act your way back home. 
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

immigration reform is racist as f*ck, so i don't mind them deporting all the hispanics back. 
so yeah. dream act your way back home. 

Its racist to an extent, but when you live in a place where people refuse to work and just want to keep having kids then. I work, why can't they? I don't have a problem with other hispanics, just the ones that take advantage.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 293>
  Share Topic