Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 293>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:27am
oh ok.  I was likeConfused when I read it cuz I don't equate straight edge with being perfect, but at the same time I don't think they secretly have a viceLOL
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

the fellas need to stop sayin they dont like make up and weaves on women, when they're wearing them just as much as the ladies are.

LOL this statement took an unexpected turn
lol...i was just reading some stuff so i decided to post about it.

has nothing to do with me personally..Embarrassed

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:59am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

there are a lot of bitter angry people here

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Opinions made in Unpopular Opinion threads are rarely unpopular.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

The spics & niccas are in the same boat, therefore got the same vote.  They know that the repubican crakkkas want them oppressed & gone.

Alcohol, tobacco & drugs are all bad period! nobody should do them.  The only reason they are so prevalent is because most ppl have an addictive personality & its genetic.   Therefore the more they reproduce, the harder it is to fight the good fight

as for this statement.....
Goody goods are bold faced liars.
Those type of people put on a facade of perfection. Which is impossible. So I always side eye those type of people the most.

Like...what do you have to hide. More than likely they're hiding from themselves.

============
what is this supposed to mean??  Do you think ppl have to like drinking, smoking or drugs or else they are hiding something?  like are they secretly shooting up or huffing fumes??

LMFAO FOH.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:56am
yt people are the sneakiest race.... hold up that opinion aint so unpopular. 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:03am
MM, do you think whites want the blks & hispanics here?  don't you think they keep changing & creating laws to oppress us?  whether it be segregation, jim crow, rockerfeller, immigration, stop & frisk, voter id, etc....

fucc around if you want to.  I realize, the real lies with my real eyes.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:13am

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

there are a lot of bitter angry people here

Opinions made in Unpopular Opinion threads are rarely unpopular.

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:22am
blacks and hispanics are in nooo wayy on the same boat. 
they're on their way up tbh. 
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

MM, do you think whites want the blks & hispanics here?  don't you think they keep changing & creating laws to oppress us?  whether it be segregation, jim crow, rockerfeller, immigration, stop & frisk, voter id, etc....

fucc around if you want to.  I realize, the real lies with my real eyes.

SMH we aint in no damn same boat with no Messicans.

First of all, White folks tolerate Messicans WAY more than they do us. Word to immigration reform. If it was a bunch of Jamaicans or Haitians or any other Negro ethnic group illegally entering this country in mass like Messicans, there would be ZERO outcry for immigration laws to be more lax. The same with laws about bi-lingual street signs and education and all that bullsh*t.

Secondly, Hispanics are GAINING power and influence in this country. Negroes are LOSING power and influence. LOL yall was on here giggling like piglets at the fact that Whites are gonna be the minority in this country after 2050. But in the data I saw, Blacks are still projected to be only 14% of the population by then. The vast majority of minority growth is coming from the Hispanic community. So now instead of White folks putting the hammer on Negroes, in the future, the MESSICANS will be.

Just because we are both minority groups don't mean that we are somehow "in the same boat". And it damn sholl don't mean that Blacks and Messicans are allies. Messicans got their own agenda.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:36am
midwest is totally right.
i don't see why blacks are celebrating hispanics becoming the majority... its not a good thing. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 293>
  Share Topic