Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 163164165166167 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

that sounds really dumb.
when the republicans unite all whites + hispanic voters... do y'all really think people who don't support weed legalization won't have a voice? oh, okay. Hug

Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:16am
I understand occasional cursing but if you are a heavy curser i.e. himay10ence, you likely have a limited vocabulary and are incapable of finding other means to clearly express yourself.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:16am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->

I wanna smoke pot again but I'm facing this dilemma

See....if I wouldn't have stopped occasionally smoking then I wouldn't feel like a square

When I take a hit i know imma feel uber old n corny. Like I'm tryna recapture simpler times or some ish. 

I should have afforded myself the occasional yearly spliff sigh

How am i gonna split a spliff with mshairdo

Better get reacquainted before she catches onCry

Fcuk conformity Angry

Lol will always have a spliff waiting for u
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

that sounds really dumb.
when the republicans unite all whites + hispanic voters... do y'all really think people who don't support weed legalization won't have a voice? oh, okay. Hug

But these folks hitting the J Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

It's as though you guys have some sort of "face" to the weed smoker.

It's far more rampant than you might imagine. lol 

Reminds me of the family advocate politicians that get caught with their pants down.

Or the homophobic politicians that get caught digging up some young boys butt. 

I respect your stance. But in this day and age the true purist is a dying breed. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:18am
If you're a natural hair guru and you've been at the same (short) length for years now, I'm unsubscribing to you. Sorry but no pc
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:18am
October 17, 2011
Record-High 50% of Americans Favor Legalizing Marijuana Use
Liberals and those 18 to 29 most in favor; Americans 65 and older most opposed( the ones who will die off)

When Gallup first asked about legalizing marijuana, in 1969, 12% of Americans favored it, while 84% were opposed. Support remained in the mid-20s in Gallup measures from the late 1970s to the mid-1990s, but has crept up since, passing 30% in 2000 and 40% in 2009 before reaching the 50% level in this year's Oct. 6-9 annual Crime survey.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:18am
you're still impaired. i can drive while on oxy. but i know i'm impaired, and that i shouldn't. 

@wonderland, as long as they don't support what they do, its fine by me. 

@jones, weed is kind of a pendulum shift issue. backlash can be rather harsh. 
and all it takes is a friendlier republican party, that gets sh*t done to really fix things. 
which will happen in 2016.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:20am
Lol the overall sentiment of the country has been changing since 1969.
That's not gonna be undone in four years.

Read the stats that sentiment is no pendulum
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

If you're a natural hair guru and you've been at the same (short) length for years now, I'm unsubscribing to you. Sorry but no pc

LOL i been subscribed to TaneshasAdvice tryna figure out how she cut her hair and it grew back in 8 weeks. Wacko
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:21am
I don't think I participated.....

No shade. This convo got me to thinking.

Goody goods are bold faced liars.
Those type of people put on a facade of perfection. Which is impossible. So I always side eye those type of people the most.

Like...what do you have to hide. More than likely they're hiding from themselves. 

No regrets. Only memories. Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style