Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139140141 293>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 5:57pm
it is selfish when you have a wife/husband and children.  these people who commit suicide b/c they don't want to face the pressures of life after they've been laid off or are in financial ruin are extremely selfish.  why would you leave your wife/husband and children to pick up the pieces?  families stick together.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:04pm
Maryland should join the B1G.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Nov 17 2012 at 6:04pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

it is selfish when you have a wife/husband and children.  these people who commit suicide b/c they don't want to face the pressures of life after they've been laid off or are in financial ruin are extremely selfish.  why would you leave your wife/husband and children to pick up the pieces?  families stick together.

they're mentally ill.  a mentally healthy person does not commit those actions and have copping mechanism.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

nobody should know if you have on "drawls" or not

People know when you tell them Confused
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:29pm
I eat at Cheesecake Factory and PF Chang's, but to me they're regular restaurants, not what I consider "nice"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:30pm
to me a nice restaurant isn't necessarily about being expensive ... known for great dishes/courses, a specialty or a great wine list or talented chefs/pastry chefs 

if it's a special occasion, I like to go somewhere where men where sportsjackets, somewhere you'd dress up a bit for dinner without feeling silly

if I'm new to an area I'll check for restaurants with a zagat or michelin rating

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:31pm

People who commit suicide are typically under extreme amounts of depression and a world of hurt. They don't really want to die, they just want to end pain they see no end to. It's selfish to tell people to suffer through a miserable life, without help, because it inconveniences you.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:33pm

lately it seems people have taken to killing their families and themselves - probably thinking they don't want their families to cope with the aftermath

if they are compelled by whatever reason to kill themselves, they should stop at themselves
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

they're mentally ill.  a mentally healthy person does not commit those actions and have copping mechanism.

that's true.  but i think it can be kind of a cop out depending on your mental health.  if depression is the reason, there are treatments available if you reach out.  when people who attempt suicide survive, a lot of them end up happy that they survived b/c they realize that it was a mistake.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

lately it seems people have taken to killing their families and themselves - probably thinking they don't want their families to cope with the aftermath

if they are compelled by whatever reason to kill themselves, they should stop at themselves

This remind me. I was watching a show on ID or one of those channels about the lady from Texas who killed her 5 kids in the late 90s/early 2000s which got me to thinking...I've never understood people who kill others for the sake of "saving" them from something. I understand that alot of times people who do stuff like that may have some type of mental ilness but still..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139140141 293>
  Share Topic