Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 297>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:46pm
It's really not about how much money you're spending, it's putting a cash limit on said dates that makes y'all look stank. $15 aint gettin you a damn thing. 

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 17 2012 at 4:46pm
Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:47pm
Of course no bhmer wants to admit that they've gone out with brothas who've done far less or even currently bunned up with them but I digress

jr.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:47pm
So jr if we went on a date and the bill unexpectedly came to like 50 you'd be like, "so umm... Where's your half..?"
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

u know if a chick really down for u if she ain't even trippin on expensive dates....if a chick pressuring me to take her to Fogo de Chão I'mma be like aight..the night of the date imma call her and said I made reservations...for 1..

!!!!!

jr.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:48pm
I can admit that I've been out and paid before. It was like 10 dollars but still...
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

So jr if we went on a date and the bill unexpectedly came to like 50 you'd be like, "so umm... Where's your half..?"

For a first date, I wouldn't even take you to place where u could potentially run the bill that high

jr.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:49pm
why wouldn't we admit it?  keywords: GONE OUT....most important fact: did not go out again.

i don't like when men don't act like date is regular life...he knows he wouldn't want to go sit in some dusty coffee shop and talk so why are you taking me there?  take me somewhere you want to go too...not just b/c you're afraid i will order an appetizer.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:52pm
Good thing DC has a lot of sisters who pay and are cool with the coffee shop thing. That's kinda our culture

jr.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:52pm
I don't believe you jr.
You're not like mm and that other guy who made the girl pay at the movies.
I know you're not.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:52pm
LMAO...isn't a date sometimes like...i really want to eat at xyz restaurant that charges around 15 an entree, i really would like company...im going to invite someone?

on top of that...some dudes wanna spend hella hours together...how u gonna not feed someone when you are taking up their time?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style