BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

3b/3c people don't make videos for people with 4b hair.
People with 4B are just obsessed with trying to make their hair look like 3b/3c.
And they fail....and cry themselves to sleep.

every person with 3b/c hair does not make videos for people with 4b hair.  however, it is hilarious to me when people with that hair texture DO.  because i see it happening all the time.  then they end up with silky strands covered in gunk filled leave out and edge control that this "guru" claims works for everyone.

Are we naming names, orrrrrrrrr.....
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:17pm
My unpopular opinion: 80% of the time the shape and size of your nose determines how attractive you are.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:18pm
lol, im just sayin......like what Haitiandiva said....you want to be applauded for giving up perm when you never needed it in the first place.  it's just ridiculous.  then you're trying to promote 4b's going natural when the result IS NOT THE SAME.Ermm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

word. I hate the whole curl defining thing.  

But a lot of these gurus do have 3b/3c/3d hair  I remember the first time I saw one talking about when she gave up the creamy crack.... like what does relaxed 3b even look like lml

My friend has 3B hair and we both basically went natural at the same time.
Her hair relaxed looked just like mine so I didn't expect her curls to be so loose.
When I first saw her curls I was like wtf?
Her white mom didn't know what to do with it so she relaxed it.

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:21pm

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

word. I hate the whole curl defining thing.  

But a lot of these gurus do have 3b/3c/3d hair  I remember the first time I saw one talking about when she gave up the creamy crack.... like what does relaxed 3b even look like lml

My friend has 3B hair and we both basically went natural at the same time.
Her hair relaxed looked just like mine so I didn't expect her curls to be so loose.
When I first saw her curls I was like wtf?
Her white mom didn't know what to do with it so she relaxed it.

I know I guess where I live girls with that hair pattern just get it straighten it.  

It seems like everyone transitions so they can see what their hair is looking like and when those springy curls aren't growing they give up
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:22pm
Almost all white supposedly soul singers sound the same to me. And not in a good way either.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:22pm

lol, im just sayin......like what Haitiandiva said....you want to be applauded for giving up perm when you never needed it in the first place.  it's just ridiculous.  then you're trying to promote 4b's going natural when the result IS NOT THE SAME.Ermm
Hmmm...
You sound like you've gotten burned in the past. Care to share your storyGeek.............
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:23pm
Lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Hmmm...
You sound like you've gotten burned in the past. Care to share your storyGeek.............

No, i didn't because i know my hairs capabilities and complexities.  I will never go natural b/c i am not dealing with this huge mound of dense cotton that will break combs and has for a lifetime.  you better believe my touch ups are on time, everytime.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:32pm

3b/3c people don't make videos for people with 4b hair.
People with 4B are just obsessed with trying to make their hair look like 3b/3c.
And they fail....and cry themselves to sleep.

I don't try to get my hair to look like anything it's not...I just wanna be able to comb it. Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 297>
  Share Topic