Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 293>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Annoyed with everyone for not watching Community.

It's going off the air this year.

Noooo!!! i Love this show
Sponsored Links

bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

horoscopes are stupid and so are the ppl that follow them.

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

does it matter?  i guess a better question for you would be...do you think there are industries in which a free market system is NOT the best approach?

It does matter. Ppl try to use that as an example all the time and its usually with natural monopolies. By what ppl fail to acknowledge is that those monopolies fail because they price gauge so no one buys their product it service anymore and the free market allows for innovation to create new and better methods

No. Because if a company screws you or anyone else, they fail and they know this. We are their check and govt won't be their to bail them out. So companies that survive act accordingly

jr.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:24pm
pu$$y is and will always be a hot commodity and it is NOT free...you will pay for it one way or another

d*ck has absolutely no market value...sorry
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:24pm
your example of a "natural monopoly", please??????

and as for your second statement we will have to agree to disagree...there are companies that you patronize out here screwing you up the azz and will continue to do so (without any govt involvement) right now...Sleepy

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Nov 12 2012 at 2:27pm
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:25pm
Christmas music is some of the best music there is! Every time I hear christmas music I am filled with joy. 
The Christmas concert was the only time I liked being in church.
And at work, when everyone wished the music would go back to normal, I would walk away happily humming all the covers of Jingle Bell Rock.
Oh, and I LOVE Greensleeves and Carol of the Bells, especially the versions with the full orchestras.

Edited by acaraway - Nov 12 2012 at 2:26pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:27pm

Jr,
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:29pm
Junior and TC are both right and both wrong.

Government regulations and taxes do often stifle economic growth, but at the same time allowing companies to run amok with no oversight is insane.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

pu$$y is and will always be a hot commodity and it is NOT free...you will pay for it one way or another

d*ck has absolutely no market value...sorry

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Junior and TC are both right and both wrong.

Government regulations and taxes do often stifle economic growth, but at the same time allowing companies to run amok with no oversight is insane.

I agree with you a lot.
Maybe we should have some sex.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 293>