BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

But I have checked into a Hampton for a nooner.

eta: with my husband

LOL they don't have short stays do they?

LOL just pay for the whole day; it was worth it.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:52pm
LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:55pm
What's a short stay?

Lol nevermind I guess it explains itself.

Never thought about that .
Oh well.
We just paid for a night but we had to leave like super early bc we both had curfews

Edited by jonesable - Nov 12 2012 at 12:57pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

What's a short stay?

by the hour
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

What's a short stay?

by the hour
i dont think we have those out here
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:05pm
Unpopular opinion: Halle Berry is basic af.

But I'm sure someone has already said that here.

*mosies on out*
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:08pm
 most fat people are more vile/jealous/bitchy/vindictive than slim people. Yeah i said it. And when they lose weight they are still a vile/jealous/bitchy/vindictive person with more skin though.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Ricky, I have the right to get upset because posters look up to you and take your word srsly and you're handing them misinformation

the reasons you listed exists only because govt created it. Govt prevents foreign competition by imposing regulations and taxes on them so they have no incentive to sell their goods or services here so corporations can charge whatever they want because they have govt on their side. The very ppl you vote for advocate (it's in your avi btw) it.

If govt stays out, it'd be survival of the fittest instead of artificially proped up businesses funded by your dollars

jr.

monopolies existed historically due to govt creation?  is this what you are suggesting?

oh and i do agree with you on one thing.  people can vote with thier wallet/purse for just about everything.  however, we know that people will go for cheap 9/10...that is until cheap is revealed/proven to cause harm (i even submit most will still choose cheap until and up to it is prooven to cause DEATHStern Smile) and by the time the "free market" adjusts itself more harm will likely have been done than i, for one, would be willing to chance..
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:45pm
What I'm saying is that govt makes it harder for competition to arise because corporations get in bed with politicians and draw up new regulations that makes it harder for foreign companies to sell here. More competition means lower prices and better goods and services. When your competition is low, you're not gonna do much for the customer

jr.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Ricky, I have the right to get upset because posters look up to you and take your word srsly and you're handing them misinformation

the reasons you listed exists only because govt created it. Govt prevents foreign competition by imposing regulations and taxes on them so they have no incentive to sell their goods or services here so corporations can charge whatever they want because they have govt on their side. The very ppl you vote for advocate (it's in your avi btw) it.

If govt stays out, it'd be survival of the fittest instead of artificially proped up businesses funded by your dollars

jr.

monopolies existed historically due to govt creation?  is this what you are suggesting?

oh and i do agree with you on one thing.  people can vote with thier wallet/purse for just about everything.  however, we know that people will go for cheap 9/10...that is until cheap is revealed/proven to cause harm (i even submit most will still choose cheap until and up to it is prooven to cause DEATHStern Smile) and by the time the "free market" adjusts itself more harm will likely have been done than i, for one, would be willing to chance..
I agree.

Edited by stardaqueenb23 - Nov 12 2012 at 1:47pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures